❥𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

an! sorry it's been so long! i've been really unmotivated and discouraged. i've been disappointed in everything i've written recently. this is really bad, but it's the only okayish thing i've written lately :( i hope y'all like it though! ilysm sorry it's so short

Klaus and Dave spent the night off in the heavy heat of the club, dancing to the loud music, doing anything to get the thought constant gunshots and the boom of bombs off of their minds. As they shared shots and dances throughout the night, a certain tension grew between them. When they noticed this, they retired from the crowded room to a backroom, hidden behind a curtain of amber beads.
They found themselves leaning against the wall, laughing at what came out of the other's mouth, smiling at every joke they cracked. The alcohol from earlier causing a warmness to flow their bodies, along with the butterflies each had in their stomach. Klaus looked down at the ground, trying to hide the grin he had on his face. Whether it was caused by the tipsiness or his infatuation with Dave, he still wanted to hide it away out of embarrassment. Dave noticed this though, and was upset because he'd do anything to see that soft smile. So he took a shaking hand and softly set it on Klaus' cheek, making him look into his eyes. Klaus leaned into his touch, being deprived of a soft touch for so long.
Dave made the first move, starting to lean in to plant a kiss right on Klaus' lips. Klaus met him in the middle, just as eager as he was. As their lips moved together, the butterflies that were once present, fluttered away. Dave moved the hand that was once on Klaus' cheek to his neck, sending an almost electric feeling through Klaus.
They pulled away after to catch their breath, resting their foreheads against the other's, each of them breaking into a smile. Both of them still had the feeling of the other's lips against theirs. Klaus looked down at the ground, again trying to hide how happy he was. That was until Dave hooked his finger under his chin, making him look back up. Pecking him on the lips for good measure, Dave said, "Let's get out of here!" After grabbing Klaus' hand, Dave dragged the two of them into the night.