Anniversary

~*~*~*No one's POV*~*~*~

"Jordan, are you okay?" you ask.

"Yeah...I'm fine." Jordan replies looking out the window.

"You sure? Because I'm here if-"

"I SAID I'M FINE (Y/N)!!!" Jordan shoots a glare at you then looks back out the window. "Just leave me alone..."

"But I-I'm just trying to help." Your (E/C) eyes start to fill with tears. Ever since your parents died, you and Jordan have lived alone taking care of each other and tried to stay strong. But today, you're weak. Today is the 4 year anniversary of THAT day. Today marks the day of losing everything that mattered.

"Well, you can help by leaving me alone. I just need some more time to myself at the moment. Okay?" Jordan says while still looking out.

"O-okay.... I'll leave you alone...." You reply with your head down, already crying.

You walk out of the room, grab your bow and arrow, and head outside. Your house was right on the out skirts of a vast wooded area that had birds who sang happy and sad melodies every day and night. Before your parents died, they used to take you and your sister in there to hunt, camp, and just about anything to spend quality family time together. The woods used to be happy and bright but now it's dull and sad. You used the woods as an escape from reality and to release your feelings when it becomes to much to bear. And right now was a good time to escape everything.

~*~*~*Time Skip*~*~*~

You were now sitting in a tree with your headphones in your ears playing "When You Can't Sleep At Night" by Of Mice & Men (sorry if you don't like that band. you can change it if you'd like) and you decided that you should sing since the forest made a great place for it and you did have a great voice.

Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes

But it's love that keeps fueling me, fueling me

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes,

Would you show them to me?

I know I'm not that perfect, but just stay a while

Baby, then you will see...

Miles away I can still feel you lay

Your head down on my embrace, my embrace

Far away...

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes,

Would you show them to me?

I know I'm not that perfect, but just stay a while

Baby, then you will see...

Don't give up, baby

I know that it's shaky,

Just let love consume us, 'sume us.

Here in this world I'm awaked with mistakes

But it's love that keeps fueling me

Fueling me to love you

Miles away I can still feel you lay

Your head down on my embrace

Be not afraid to love me

Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes,

Would you show them to me?

I know I'm not that perfect, but just stay a while

Baby, then you will see

When you finished the song, you felt the tree shake. You took out your headphones out and looked all around the tree and you looked down to the ground. Nothing. There was nothing that would have been able to cause the tree to shake. In fact, you were the only living thing with a mind of your own in the area.