Best Friends Forever <3

Feerah pov :

"I wonder if I could form a group and name it "Hell Killer". That would be so cool. But first I need members..." I murmered to myself. I was walking to my classroom, deep in thought. Then someone bumped into me. My books dropped to the floor, I looked to see two girls. One was wearing red glasses and the other has shoulder-length hair.

"Shit! I am so sorry!" the one with glasses said and she quickly takes my books from the ground and hand it to me. I took them and held them under my arm. " You are not forgiven" I said cooly. "What?" They both gasped. "You are not forgiven" I said cooly again. The one with should-length hair took a step forward. 

"Hey she said sorry already." she said, defending her friend. " I will accept the apology if you join my group" I said putting out my hand. They both looked at it for a moment. The glasses girl hesitated before slowly lifting her hand. The other girl slapped it,"Hey! What are you doing? We dont even know her!" "I'm Feerah, now you know me." I said quickly.

"Aw come on Miche, what harm can it do joining a group?" asked the glasses girl. "Well....." the girl who is called Miche said. The glasses girl gave the puppy dog eyes and she caved in. "Fine" she moaned. They both shook my hand. "Welcome to the group." I smiled at them.

"The name is Phebe" the glasses girl pointed to herself. "and I am Michelle, but you can call me Miche." said the other girl. "Come on Miche let's go. I dont want to be late for class." Phebe pulled Michelle's arm. Michelle nodded and waved goodbye to me. We went to our separate classes (info needed this is an all girls school!!!!)

I walked into class and I saw Diana waving at me to sit next to her. "Hey Feerah" she greeted. "Hey Dian," I greeted her," I've made a group and I want you to join it." I added. "Oh..I...er....." she hesitated. I gave her my puppy eyes following what Phebe had done to Michelle. She gave in instantly,"Alright, I'll join your group." she sighed. I grinned " You can also ask your friend to join too." she just nodded. The teacher came in and talked about things that the student dont really care about. The bell rang and everyone packed their bags and went out.

"To the canteen!!" I put out my fist copying superman. "I dont even know why I'm friends with you." said Diana shaking her head. "Oh look! There goes our other members!" I said pointing to Phebe and Michelle who were dissapearing into the crowd. "Where?" Diana looked. "They are gone, lets just go get our food." I said dragging her to the canteen full of students.