Another member ><

We toook our trays of food and looked for a table. I spotted Phebe and Michelle chatting to each other. 

"Hello, members." I said sliding into a seat next to Michelle. "Oh hi. Feerah right? Whos that?" Phebe said pointing to Diana. Diana lowered Phebe's finger, "Dont point. I am Diana."

"Great a mom. But hey. "Phebe rolled her eyes. Michelle spoked up," I am Miche and that is Phebe." "Why aren't you guys eating?" I asked, noticing they only had drinks. Michelle had Milo with ice and Phebe just had the milo box. They both shrugged and said at the same time, "Not hungry."

"Woah, are you guys like twin or something? " I asked very interested. Phebe shrugged," Nah, its just... I dont know." "A teacher once said we might have like a connection with our brains. So we sorta think alike and sometimes say the same things at the same time." Michelle explained. "Awesome" I said.

"Hey Diana, who are you looking for?" asked Michelle after a while. I was busy eating my food to notice what other people were doing but I had to look up. " A friend, she said she was going to meet me at the canteen. But I cant seem to find her and I dont think she can find me." Diana said still looking. 

Phebe put down her drink,"Is that her?". "Where?" asked Diana still looking. Phebe nodded her head in a direction,"There, that girl looking left and right." then she continued to drink. Diana looked in that direction," Oh yea! It is her! Anna!!" Diana shouted "Anna! Over here! " Diana waved.

The girl, Anna, saw Diana and waved back, quickly walking to our table. "There you are Diana! I searched for you like almost everywhere!" Anna said. "Hey Anna, want to join my group?" I said. She raised her eyebrows," Group? What kind of group?"

"Oh its just a normal group. So you joining?" I said casually. She shrugged," Why not? I'll join you then." Yes! I thought in my head, now I have four members plus me. Maybe I should add one more to make it even.