Plan=Crazy!

They took us to the back of their school. They left us to take the clothes and we waited. "Can we even trust them?" whispered Michelle. "Yea, they are boys." agreed Anna. "Sorry, but I agree with them." added Diana. "Er...Cap'n?" Phebe spoke quietly.

"Captain?" I wondered out loud. "Well yea, Cap'n is a leader right? So Im gonna call you that." replyed Phebe. "Anyway, we have to trust them for now. We have no where else to go." I spoke quietly and made it sound matter-of-fact so they would believe me.

"Eh hem." Someone coughed behind us. We turned around to see only Chris and Nick. "Where are the others?" Ezah asked. "They had to go to class. The hall moniter caught them. Nick and I escaped before he saw us. They had to give us the clothes really quick when the monitor turned around. After that we ran al the way here as fast as we could." Chris explained. Then he toss the clothes at us. Michelle caught all of them.

"There you go. Boys clothes. see ya inside boys" he smirked one last time before leaving with Nick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Sorry Cap'n!! >< >< Too lazy to write because I accidentaly exit and I didnt save it! >< >< Sorry Sorry ><