and another! o.o

The bell rang, meaning break was over. Phebe drank all of her drink, chrushed it and basketball threw it at the nearest bin. "Score!" she shouted. "Sweet" I said. "Hey.... what do you guys have right now?" I asked. Diana said, "Well we..." she gestures to her and Anna "..have english." "Really? Us too! " Michelle said. " Thats great then! Me too, lets go group!" What a coincidence I thought.

The 5 of us, glided through the hallway coolly. Everybody stared at us and started to whisper. I smirked. Now people will know us as a group. They will soon know us as the Hell Killer!

I noticed a girl at her locker. I dont know why but I think she is perfect for my group. I halted and everyone stopped. "Hey, why did you stopped?" Anna asked. "Yea. why?" everyone else chorused. I ignored them. I tapped that girl on her shoulder. She whirled around gasping.

 "Hey, woah. Easy there."  I said and put my hands up surrendering."Oh, its just you" she breath in relief."What are you hiding?" I said moving closer to her locker, curious." Its nothing see?" she moved away and it looked quite ordinary. But something was poking out near the edge, quite unnoticible. But I saw it. I quickly snatched it." Darn it." she cursed. "Didnt put it properly"

It was a small bag, inside was white powder. I heard Michelle gasped and said quite loudly,"You brought dru-" she stopped in mid-sentence when the Locker Girl quickly clamped her mouth." Quiet! Do you want the teachers to know? "she hissed."Why do you even have it in your locker?" I asked.

The locker girl sighed then said," I sell these babys ok? I make money from them." I grinned. We might need somebody with skill to sneak in stuff I thought. "Hey why are you smiling like that?" the locker girl asked. "Please dont tell me she is going to ask her to join us. Oh please...." said Diana quietly behind me.

"Join our group." I said putting out my hand. The locker girl stared at it then shook it. "Cool, always wanted to be in a group. The name is Ezah by the way." Ezah said taking her hand back.

"Hey! What are you girls doing?" a teacher shouted and started to walked towards us. "Run!" I yelled. And we ran.