1 Welcome Chap, 10 Story, Then This One

I'm typing this in class when the teacher thinks I'm researching but I'm done.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Gajeel's Pov.

I keep thinking there's someone watching me. Juvia says I'm being paranoid and not thinking about Levy enough. Thinking of my mark on her makes me smile. But I really can't shake off the feeling there's something wrong. From Erza's description, something pulled at my mind but I can't make it out. Like, a memory? And there is this girl with a silver olive skin tone always in sight, that's weird. The sight of her also pulls at my memory. 

Done with Gajeel's monologue.

Laxus sat at the bar, beer in hand. Taking the last out of the cup, he called over Mira to get a refill.

"Laxus, be careful, your alcohol intake is not as much as Cana, and this is your fifth cup in the hour. Stop binge drinking!"

"Huh? Whaddya mean binge drinking? Compared to Cana, this is taking a sip of water."

Rubbing her temples, Mira sighed and snapped at him.

"Cana is a...special case. Stop drinking and go see the master, he's calling for you."

"Hrg. I mark you and now your acting like a house wife...."

"Stop complaining. Hurry and go see master!"

"Eh? What's the old geezer got to do with me?"

"He's your grandfather, Laxus, pay him some respect."

"Ah, fine. See ya' later."

Mira nodded in approval and walked off to the other waiting customers.

The lightning dragon slayer stood outside the master's office door. He hesitantly knocked a few times. 

"Come in." The voice was not Makarov's, but belonged to Mavis, the first master.

Laxus stepped into the threshold, wary and feeling that something was off. However, he was welcomed with a normal sight. The master sitting at his desk doing paperwork, and certificates dotted the walls. Bookshelves lined the perimeter of the office, and were stacked with account books, magic books, and others.The master's desk was topped with a lamp for late work, papers, quill and pen, and a name sign. The ghost of Mavis sat on the edge of the chestnut desk looking at a holographic image coming from a little holograph node implanted in the beige wall. Her expression was worried.

"First master." Laxus bowed his head in respect, and Mavis nodded back distractedly, her attention not leaving the holograph.

"Hey, old man, what are you calling me here for."

The master set down his quill and shuffled the papers, pulling out an old yellow one. He handed it to Laxus, who looked through it, thoroughly confused.

"How much do you know about the founding of Fairy Tail and the first master's story?" Makarov folded his hands in his lap. Laxus looked over, curious to see if Mavis would register her title. She hadn't. She was still keenly focused on the image before her. Laxus was now close enough to spot tiny red dots traveling randomly around a map of Fiore. Realizing the current master was waiting, he hurried to go over the founding of Fairy Tail, including the new information they had found during the fight with Alvarez. And then how Zera had re-enchanted Mavis's soul to be able to return in ghost form. All the while, the master closed his eyes and nodded.

"Very good. First master, if you'll explain the rest, I must go to Crocus for the annual Guild Master's meeting."

"Hm. Yes.....Ah! There we go! The evidence we need. They are indeed planning to resurrect someone...but who?"

"Uh, what?"

"Wait, now they're....!!!"

"First master....what are you talking about?"

"These red dots are dragon talismans. I think, now, they are trying to protect someone....or something. Based on their movements so far, it is hard to tell what they want to protect."

"So...what are the talismans again?" Laxus was suddenly blown back by a force of words, trying to keep up with all this new information.

"Laxus, yours is.... Ah I don't know! They've hidden the information so we'll! Wendy....has already found hers. But she may not know what it is. Tell her to be careful and not just let anyone touch.

"Natsu-san...a Ruby, by the looks of it. Find where he's been in the last few weeks, it will have been drawn to him by the gods.

"Rogue is different. He has none right now, but will rather create one at one time or another. The rest...I'm working on it."

"First master, how do you know all this?"

The first master sighed and hopped down from the desk. Facing the lightning dragon Slayer, she had a serious expression.

"Ever since me and Zeref killed each other by the curse of contradiction, I have been able to see his remaining thoughts. I know everything he was planning."

Laxus stood there dumfounded. Mavis continued on. " He had a backup plan, for he knew the invasion of Fiore would not be like others. He knew it would be harder, more bloodshed, more violence. So, in case they failed, he prepared the talismans. He planned the invasion so that only the dragon slayers would be left and when that happened, the talismans would appear to them, and cause them to destroy the world, activating the rebirth of the world like he originally planned. However, he did not anticipate achnologia's interference, and so achnologia messed up his plan. You know what happened in the end. These talismans we're still here though, and have been here since Zeref started building Alverez, when he started planning his attack. This information has been leaked by Alverian traitors looking for money. The people who got the info started looking for the talismans, and that's when I started noticing a certain groups particular behaviour." Mavis let put a long sigh, ending her constant flow of words and critical information.

-After that and back at the bar
Laxus:Mira! Come here.

Mira: what
"I need you to see where Natsu's been these past weeks." Laxus gestured to the record books in the bookshelf that stood idly in the corner of the guild.

At Mira's confused look, Laxus rushed to explain everything.

After he said that he didn't know his own talisman, Mira's eyes widened.

"Jellal said, the coin that hurt him and Erza created and explosion, powered by electricity. Wendy let other's try on her Jade, and they felt sick shortly after. Do you think, the talismans reject others besides their owners?!?"

And after hearing that insightful thought, Mira left Laxus feeling very, very, stupid.

={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={={={=}
Fairy where are you going?
Kinari Zenbu Atsumete
Kimi no ashita terasu yo

Snow fairy heals my soul. Why are you reading this trash book? Go listen to it.

Also, someone added me in their reading list!!!

And they voted on a bunch of my chapters!

You know who you are! Thanks, MissDontdoFake!

Actually, I am pondering life. Why, just why, are you reading this book? It has terrible grammar, the plot and either to short and weird or too long and boring(this one is rly boring I know I'm sry) and the overall story is just, well, disappointing.

Thank you all so much!!!!!!!
Take care of yourself, stay out of trouble, and....

BYEEEEEEEEEEE!~