Chapter 16

Stefanzo's P.O.V

"So what are you saying to me right now Julia?" I said standing out in the pouring rain.

"I don't know what I'm trying to say Stefanzo I just don't love you anymore!" She said shifting her feet on the porch of our home.

"Why? What have I done? Was I not good enough for you? Where do you go every night?" I had questions that needed closure.

She held up her hand for me to stop as she got emotional turning her head away from me.

"I slept with someone" she said.

"What?" My heart sunk deep into the pit of my stomach.

Did the woman that I love just say that to me ?

"I slept with Kenny ...my boss from my job. I've been sleeping with him for awhile for a promotion to take care of us baby!" She laughed sarcastically

"I didn't need you to go that far to hurt me for us I'm almost done with training for this job Julia . We're not even struggling in the slightest. If anything I'm taking care of you.

"Oh you're hurt huh? I'm hurt for you. I realised that Kenny has his stuff together and you don't and I want to stay with hi-"

"No Julia no! Please baby I'm on begging knee please don't leave me. You're all I got and all I've ever wanted." I cried out to her empty soul.

"Stefanzo I'm expecting his child ." She said starting to cry.

I was devastated what did I do as a man to deserve the pain and agony that came with love?

I loved this woman. And for her to be expecting a child that's not mine tore me to pieces.

Who would have thought a beautiful woman like her would cause me so much pain?

I got off my knees and walked up onto the porch.

"Hey hey hey It's ok I'm sorry..."

I normalized the situation and that was my mistake.

I made everything seem like it was ok and I took care of her and little Uriah .

She was a sweet precious babygirl and although she wasn't mine it felt like she was. I had a connection.

"You're a good father Stefanzo." Julia said coming up behind me as she watched me rock Uriah.

"I do my best ." I smiled at her.

Everything seemed like it was going back to normal and months past.

Until I went to sleep one night....

It was the deepest sleep I had ever been in it is almost as if I was drowsy before I went to bed .

Finding the strength to open my eyes I turned to my side to wrap my arms around Julia but she wasn't there.