Chapter One

Nana

Lucas.

Lucas of Tazmily Village is our hero. If it weren't for him, all of us wouldn't be here alive, all thanks to him. Heck, even I wouldn't be here writing about him. Lucas...

He was once a sickly child, crying almost about everything. He was one to witness his mother, Hinawa, die right before his young ocean blue eyes, along with his now deseased twin brother Claus, protecting them. Her murder was a cybernetical-engineered dinosaur, who was once calm and peaceful.

Then, a couple years later, he went on a journey that made him strong, brave, mature and...even hot and handsome. Along with his friends, which was his pet dog Boney and a thief named Duster, along with a tomboyish princess named Kumatora, they stopped The Cruel Pigmask Army who came to enslave us all and make us all live a horrible and boring life.

In the end, Lucas saved our world by fighting his missing twin brother, who went missing and apparently became an cyborg, to the death. But he became strong.

He eventually helped us all rebuilt Tazmily Village and now he is living a good life. He is helping us all each day and it makes me so...

At that moment, I settled my pen down and closed my journal. Looking at the clockb, I began to notice how late it was as the setting sun began to shed it's red-orange light. The light seemed to trickled inside my room as I began to change. As I changed into my evening outfit, I began to think deeply about my friend Lucas.

Lucas was a quiet boy I knew since we were kids. At that time, I didn't know how to close my mouth for which I spoke nonsense and boredom.

I decided to take a walk as I wore mg coat and my shoes. I walked out onto the sandy shoreline in the new house I've made. Ever since I was a child, I was homeless and I was always found near a cliff overlooking the ocean, since I loved the sea. Little would I know in the future our town hero would build me a house made out of wood, just for me as a surprise. Ah Lucas...

As I entered the town, I saw him. His bright yellow hair shined in the sunlight, almost like a sunflower. His red and cyan plaid-patterned, button up collar shirt hid his rock-hard abs and his gorgeous muscles. God he was so handsome and young, just like me. Even though he didn't have any facial hair, it was clear that he had wore it before somewhere in the past. Tazmily was in great shape and it was all thanks to him.

I adored how kind and caring he was. He was just like his parents; his father, Flint, was always relied on in the town and his mother was beloved by everyone. I ever heard he made pretty decent omelettes.

I watch Lucas as he began to fix up the stone sidewalk. Everyone was smiling at him with respect and adoration.

I noticed all of my friends, who all single (except Angie, for she was happy because she was married to Fuel, who was Lucas's best friend) look at him with awe and love.

I sighed with sadness and envy as the girl began to gift him with food and clothes as they all received his attention.

One thing to note about our town hero is that he... Was young and single. He was dense and unaware about the fact that he was beloved by, respected and even admired by all of the people, especially the single women who wanted Lucas. They wanted to be Lucas's princess, Lucas's queen, Lucas's wife.

And I was never to be with Lucas" for I was forgotten....