Chapter Three

Nana

As I began to rush out of the horrifying and nasty scene of all those single girls flirting with Lucas, I collided with someone, all thanks to my clumsiness and not paying attention to where I was going.

As I began to pick myself up from the collision, I heard the sound of pain and agony. And of course, aggression.

"Damn! Watch it next time!", screamed a familiar purple-haired women.

Kumatora, the physic tomboyish princess of The Nowhere Islands and Tazmily Village. She now lives in Tazmily with her husband Duster. There was many theories and myths about her; some say she was born with thr massive strength of an tiger, while others say she inheried the rage of a bear. Either way, she was clearly a person not to be messed with. I sometimes wonder how Duster and Kumatora fell in love.

With me nervous and scared, I had a hard time spilling out my words.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry K-Kumatora! I-I d-didn't m-mean it!", I said while looking down upon myself.

She shrugged it off and mumbled "Whatever".

I just sighed and began to pick myself up, along with my items. Things were starting off really bad.

As I reached for the last piece of paper, I accidentally touch soemthing warm, soft and hard.

Whoa!

Freaking out, I pull my hand back and see him.

His bright yellow hair and his warm dark eyes shine brightly as the dying sun settled it's blood-red light upon him. His lukewarm smile makes me feel jitterous! He smiles brightly at me shines a warm glow.

"Hey Nana! I saw what happen. You okay?"

I feel my blood rushing towards my cheeks as I glowed crimson red.

I start to respond back as I nervously answered.

"Y-yes! I'm okay!"

He laughs brightly and holds my hand as I'm being helped up by him. He hands back me my papers as he smiles upon me once again. I couldn't believe it.

Then he wishes me well as he walks away. I wanted to say more but I just couldn't.

But as he walks away, I see the sly smile of Kumatora looking at me.

"What?", I asked.

She snickers and replies with a sly, devious smile "Oh, am I going to have fun with you!"