WINE 08

I arrived at his condo

I arrived at his condo. I know he wasn't on his family house so I drive straight here. I couldn't control my body from trembling and my heart from beating fast. I'm nervous although I believe that he loves me too.

I'm using the elevator right now and I can't help to ask myself 'what ifs'.

I reach his room right away as soon as the elevator reaches the floor. I did not use the doorbell cause I know his door passcode. When I get in, I noticed two pairs of shoes. He doesn't really bring friends over but I know someone that he always brings here. It's his best friend Jaebum oppa.

I walk in, the first thing you can see is the living room. The TV is on, there were foods and alcoholic drinks in the centre table. The living room is quite messy.

'They are drinking? I thought they're busy? How can they work properly tomorrow if they are drinking tonight?'

I went to the kitchen. "Oppa?" I called but I heard nothing.

'Are they in the bedroom? But what are they doing in the bedroom alone when they are drunk? Resting? Sleeping?'

*TUG DUG! TUG DUG*

I suddenly feel uneasy. I head to the bedroom and stand in front of the door. I was about to knock when I heard a groaning and moaning sound coming from inside.

(๑°ㅁ°๑)‼

I cover my mouth with my palm. The dirty sound and begging voices become louder and louder.

'W-What the hell is going on behind this door??'

I frowned. My heart is beating so fast in nervous. What happened next was my hand reach for the doorknob and push the door open.

〣( ºΔº )〣

*SLAM!*

I slammed shut the door!

My knees weakening from what I see. I feel my heart beating slower and slower as if its slowly dying. I feel my hot tears running down my cheeks.

'What... the hell..'

There are so many questions running inside my head right now. Things happened too fast today but what happened earlier before I came here are all erased and replaced by the questions of what I witnessed just now.

'How can they do this to me??... How can heㅡ'

My thought cut when the door opened, revealing oppa with an only blanket covering his body. His lips are swollen.

"Chaeyoung letㅡ"

*SLAP!*

Yes, I slapped him! And I'm not yet done!

*SLAP!*

I slapped the other side of his face! Although it hurts me slapping him. But he deserved it! And I have the rights to slap him!