WINE 46

Strange

Strange.

The moment I opened my eyes... I'm trapped inside a labyrinth of memory.

My memory.

Where am I? Am I in heaven? I'm not yet right? Then what?... Am I inside a dream again? Or... am I actually inside my brain?

The memories are divided. Each memory are inside a frame, hung on the wall. I recall some of the frame of memory but the rest, which I can see myself stood as a little kidㅡ I don't recall those images.

Below the frames are doors. I picked the frame which probably the year I first meet Mina. I slowly turn the knob and walk inside the door.

A huge beam of light flashed before my eyes as I walk in. I shield my arm before my face and slowly uncover my sight.

A bright blue sky was the first thing I see. The sky is familiar as if I have been watching it for how many times.

I bring my eyes down when I heard a honk of a car.

I saw my mom, dad and brother stepping out the car followed by the cute kidㅡ Stood before my eyes is the little version of me.

Why am I here? How can I possibly see these things.

The memory I saw right now is not familiar. I don't remember having this kind of memory.

Could it be... the memory I have lost? The memory I could not remember because of Mina? But where is she?

Suddenly, a huge beam of light once again flashed before my eyes followed by voices. As I open my eyes, I was sitting in a long table together with my family and the Nakamoto family.

From my view, I bearly reach the table while sitting down and I had my chin up looking at the people in the table. The members of the family of both party are looking younger than what I've seen in my adult life.

I sought for a particular girl but I couldn't find her.

How will I meet Mina? How will we know each other? Why isn't she here? I'm curious.

"I heard about your daughter. She's older than my princess, isn't she? What is her name again?" Dad asked the man across him.

If I'm not mistaken', he is Mina's father.

"Yes, Mr Son. My daughter is a year older. Her name is Sharon Mina."

"Where is she right now? I heard you brought her here to make friends with Katarina."

I didn't know my family called me by that name. They have been addressing me 'princess' 'baby' or in my Korean name. Why did they stopped calling me by that name?

Mr Nakamoto checked his wristwatch. "She is probably still at school right now. She will be here later."

"At school? Isn't it vacation already?"