WINE 33

"Omo! What happened to you kids? Why are you soaked in the rain?" Ahjumma gives a concerned look after opening us a door

We arrived home in a mess and I'm freaking cold.

"They probably had a fight under the rain this time, Ahjumma." Hyunwoo Oppa chuckled.

"As usual." I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs.

Tell me I'm rude but I don't care getting scolded heading straight to my room without greeting the family. Everyone is here but I don't really care. I don't feel any fear because of anger.

I don't know but I'm still mad at the fact that she is working with my enemy and the fact that I freaking begged her to come home with me.

I sighed and took a shower to cool myself. After taking a shower and changing into warm clothes, I went down to the dining room.

All eyes are on me. I gulped. Nakamoto family and Son family are on the table. It suddenly makes me nervous.

'Shit. I was confident earlier but now I want to disappear! Oh earth, just swallow me!'

I can feel my heartbeat. I'm really nervous and I can't move my feet.

Mina isn't here yet.

'Where is she? Hey, Sharon, I need you!'

Suddenly, a warm hand reached mine. "Let's take a seat." It was Mina.

She was coming from behind me. My guess was she just finished taking her shower.

She dragged me to our seat. She let me sit first and she followed next to me.

"So, everyone is here. Let's start eating." Mom said and we eat.

I like shrimp so I dig on it first but I'm having trouble taking off the skin.

"Here, let me help you," Mina said out of the blue and put the skinned shrimp on my plate. "Eat well."

I don't know why she suddenly acting nice to me. I bet she is just acting because our family are in front of us.

"Awe Mina, honey~ you're so generous and sweet." Mom said. She probably saw us.

'Mom, don't fall for it. She was just faking it.'

Mina responds with a smile.

'Tsk. She's giving all her best showing her good image. Yeah, fool them but you can't fool me.'

I look at her. "Mind your own plate, I have hands for a reason, alright?" I said in a low voice.

She didn't respond or look at me, just focusing on her plate as I said.

'Geez. This woman and her attitude!'

I focus on my plate, eating the shrimp deliciously. Ahjumma really cooks so well. The sauce and the spice, it perfectly blends on the meat of the shrimp. And its huge shrimps! Mmmm! I'm gonna eat plenty of shrimp.