GRIM REAPER

Grim Reaper a creature commonly used to represent death. Who is the one who does not recognize the grim reaper or more known in the call "death", if we describe his appearance is like a man wearing black attire, skull the face and holding a ballistic or sickle. He also known as the tagasundo of those who are near to die in the way he uses his sickle to collect souls. But where did he really come from? In the middle ages, he will be able to see him in the paintings and drawings so that means that he is well known and he is flesh of stories. In the s, the th century, the th century, the th century in the s, the th century. In, he was a member of the th century in the Philippines, and was named after his father, and his father, and his father. There are many version of him according to others an hour glass his holding and when exhausted the sand means it's done the time of a mortal. There is also a version of which he is watching a candle that is gradually running out and you can agree with him that madugtungan the life of someone who is important to you near the die of your life. He only will the candle of the candle where low is increase and the matanglaw will lose light. His stories are handed down to the rest of the world. Many believe him however there is also believed that he is fiction only. "LIGHT IS EASY TO LOVE SHOW ME YOUR DARKNESS"