Adrian Part 4

2017

Over the course of time, everyone was trained in judo, taekwondo, how to speak five languages. The top five made it their mission to work harder than everyone else. They even start manifesting powers. This grabbed Dr.Haroldattention and he made it his mention to observe it by any means necessary. One by one he pulled them into a room to demonstrate their powers.Dr.Harold sits on a white chair in front of a brown rectangular desk.

Artemis is called into the room.

" Alright kiddo, what can you do?" Dr.Harold asked.

" I can read minds."

" Telepath huh."

" So read my mind."

He uses her powers and stares at him in horror.

" What did you see sweetie?" Dr.Harold says in a creepy voice.

" You a very nice person, you have a family and you made them listen to you by great means," Artemis says trying to hide the fact that she saw a bloody massacre.

" Really, how did you know?" He smiling and tilts his head to the right.

" You passed, get outta here. NEXT!!!"

She smiles and leaves quickly.

Troy is called in.

" Troy what can you do?"

" I can project energy."

" Do it." Pointing to a target next to him.

He shoots a blue ball of energy perfectly.

" BULLSEYE!!" Dr.Harold says as he jumps out of his chair in excitement.

" Next."

Troy leaves.

Thalia is called in.

" What can you do?"

" Teleport."

Dr. Harold pulls out an apple of his desk.

" When I throw this apple over there I want to go over to garbage can and I want you to go get it.

He throws and she quickly vanishes into thin air and reappears with the apple in her hand.

" Bravo, Next."

Duncan is called in.

" Alright, want can you do?"