Brotherly Love Part 2

After my two hours job, I return home and I lie in my bed sleeping.

I open them and I am back in the area I was when my parents died.

On my left is my mother's corpse and my right it is my father's.

" Why did you let me die?" The mother said

" You let us die. YOU HAVE FORSAKEN US!!!" The father said.

" How can you sit there and let this happen?" Happy said with his evil smile. He begins to laugh maniacally to the point it horrified Keith. Over and over and over so once refraining.

Keith quickly wakes up covered in his own sweat breathing heavily. And begins crying for hours.

The next morning his in the cafeteria sipping on coffee. With his eyes closing each time he let his guard down. 

" How many does that make this one?" Duncan asked.

" I think this is eight one probably tenth I stop keeping count after 4," I said miserably.

" I hate to see you like this," Ducan said.

" So do." Keith the coffee down after realizing it's useless.

Agent May walks up to the table.

" Keith Wilson." She called. I look up to show she has my attention.

" Come with me." I get up and follow her.

I am taken a room with yellow cloth everywhere. In front of me, I see a young man with brown hair and beard, green eyes. Wearing a brown jacket blue jeans and black sneakers.

" Keith this is Deke he's from the future and he is going to help you," May said.
" How? I said in an energyless state.

" I am going to put you in the Framework."

" Your gonna put me in the Matrix that Fitz made?"

" Yes."

"Alright, I have nothing better to do."

He instructed me to lie down near yellow cloths and relax. I close my eyes and I wake up on a table with only my t-shirt black boxers and needles in my skin.

" So this is acupuncture."

"Please sir, refrain from moving. These needles have a paralyzing effect and the more you move the harder it gets." A man said

" Okay, what do I know," I asked.

" Look deep within yourself, find where it hurts the most."

I follow his instructions and the scenery changes to me lying on the floor crying over dead parents and Troy point at me with rage.

" Why does this hurt you the most?" 

" Because it's my fault."

" Why do you blame yourself for something you had no control of?"

" Because I could have done more."

" What?"

" Thought harder, charged at him and get an advantage somehow."

He snaps his fingers and show was me straining harder and parents still died,  I charged at him and we all died.

"In the end, it was entire them or everyone. Your parents knew it, your friends knew it, Troy knew and you knew. The dead the moment they came in the room but not their legacy. Please understand that no matter what you are not responsible for their deaths their destiny. You are responsible for your destiny as a protector.

There is a half a tapestry of my right side of me staring at an unknown object in a modified version of my super soldier uniform.

I close my eyes and end up back lying on yellow curtains.

" What happened it wasn't finished?"

" We couldn't have you in there for too long," Deke said.

" Well, how do you feel?"

" Ok." He said relieved of the guilt that haunted him.