I

"Arakan! Get up you're gonna be late for junior high!" Called his mother Sakura kibo. She had called his name like the thousandth time for Arakan to get up and go to junior high. Arakan slowly opened his eyes with the might of a sloth. Then Arakan's Alarm Clock went off. He always hated that damn Alarm Clock. He moved his arm towards the alarm clock, then moved his hand ferociously trying to turn of the Alarm Clock. He finally turned it off and began to sit up straight in his bed wiping his eyes. He then stretched and yawned before getting out of bed. He then opened his door and shut it behind him. He walked down stairs. "Good morning mom" Arakan said with clear tiredness in his tone. "Good morning sweetie! There's Mountain Dew in the fridge that'll help you get going in the morning!" His mother replied. Arakan replied with a thank you before hugging his mother and proceeding to the refrigerator to grab a Mountain Dew to drink. He opened the door and grabbed the Mountain Dew. He cracked it open and began to sip it. "That's good shit right there" Arakan said after his sip. "Arakan watch the profanity! Will ya!" His mother said acknowledging his words. He then pack up and began heading to the bus. His mother and father wished him a good day at school as he left for the bus. "The kids going places Sakura" his father exclaimed with much pride and faith in his son. "I know he will Kono, that's why i married you and had him" replied his wife.
On the bus Arakan tried to find a place to sit but all the students except his friend Satoshi Senichi was waving for Arakan to get his attention. Arakan and Satoshi where best friends ever since year one of elementary school. "Arakan my dude what the hell is up!" Satoshi asked Arakan. "Nothing much just living live like your stupid ass" replied Arakan. "Cool!" Replied Satoshi. As the bus was on the road to junior high they over heard kids in the front talking about something. "Yo what's the big deal?" Shouted Satoshi. "Satoshi the biggest news on the planet is happening right now and it is insane!, The Assassin's identity was revealed by President Nick! And Fred and him are fighting!" Replied on of the kids. "Shit why don't i see?" Shouted Satoshi. "Well get up here fatass!" Shouted another kid. "Alright i will" Satoshi stated. Satoshi and Arakan got up from their seats and watched the footage. "It turns out that The Assassin is some American named Frederick Permsookjit!" Exclaimed one of the kids. On the camera feed it shows Daniel pushing Nick of the ledge. All the kids react in shock. "Oh shit. He fucked him up!" Arakan said. The bus driver then told the kids to get back in their seats and sit down. The bus then reached the school.