IV

"What is my inner demons" Arakan whispered  to himself in detention. "What the hell are you talking about dick for brains?" Taishiro whispered rudely to Arakan. "Well dumbass it's an essay topic in my literature class." Arakan whispered in anger towards Taishiro. "Hey. You two in the back. Knock it off!" The teacher who was in charge of detention shouted at Arakan and Taishiro. "This is all your fault dumbass!" Taishiro whispered to Arakan. "My point still stands on the semen condom was not needed to be thrown at Satoshi." Arakan whispered to Taishiro. Taishiro got back to work on his missing and late assignments while Arakan sat in his chair, and pondered about what his inner demons were and how he could improve from that. As two hours pass the teacher said she needed to go to the bathroom and she did. But then a assassin ran in super fast and held a sword at Arakan's neck. "Arakan Kibo, of the Kibo ninja clan i have come here to kill you!" Arakan was shocked and scared for his like. Sweat rolled down his face and down to his neck. He looked around and saw the students standing with their phones in hand recording the event. Taishiro spoke. "Ha looks like you're getting what you deserve dick for brains!" Taishiro laughed until the assassin pulled out another sword at Taishiro's neck. "Hey man what the hell!"
"Taishiro and Arakan in the same place!, this day couldn't get any better!" The assassin said. "Bro you better point that fucking shit away from my neck or i swear i will fuck you up" Taishiro said pissed off. "Hey Arakan why don't you make yourself useful for once in your useless existence and help me fuck this guy up!" Taishiro told Arakan smirking. "No" Arakan replied. "If you help me I'll apologize for the condom thing." Taishiro said to Arakan trying to compromise with Arakan. "How do i know i have your word!"
"Watch this Arakan!" Taishiro then pushed the sword out of the assassin's hand knocking it on the ground as Taishiro tackled the assassin. As they both laid on the ground the assassin grabbed his knife and tried to stab Taishiro, but He grabbed the knife. They both struggled on where the knife should be pointed but when the knife was about to puncture Taishiro's chest Arakan leaped over his desk and kicked the metallic helmet of the assassin sent to kill them. He then turned his head to look up to Arakan. "Hey fucker, don't touch him!" Arakan proceeded to punch the helmet fast and hard cracking the visor of the helmet. He tore off the helmet and saw the face of the assassin. It was covered in blood. He coughed up blood. "So you are the chosen one to take your fathers place" the assassin uttered. "What the hell do you mean!"
"You don't know yet?, you come from a family of ninjas. Noble ninjas who were the most feared and, *cough* powerful ninja warriors this side of *cough* Japan. I was sent to kill *cough* you and Taishiro. His father was aligned with your father *cough*. So as a member of the Shinigami Assassin Clan *cough* i was tasked with the murder of you two, because you two would bring down-" The assassin couldn't finish as Taishiro grabbed the sword and stabbed him through the intestines. The assassin laid dead on the floor. "Holy shit. Taishiro why did you do that!?" Arakan asked Taishiro.
"He talked to long"
"Wait if he was sent to kill us. Who's to say there are others sent to kill" Arakan looked at Taishiro with a shocked expression and the same thought. They would go after their parents.