V

"Dad, Mom!" Arakan shouted once he entered his house. He frantically looked around for them put to no avail. He rushed outside and saw a ninja fighting another assassin sent to kill Arakan. "You will not hurt my son!" The ninja said. "I'm not just going to kill him. I'm gonna kill you and your wife as well!" The assassin told the ninja. Arakan put two and two together and figured out that the ninja was his father. "Dad!" Arakan screamed to the ninja. The ninja looked back at his son. "Arakan?" The assassin took advantage of this and impaled Arakan's dad right through the chest puncturing his ribs. Arakan's father screamed in pain as he fell to the ground. "One down, two to go!" The assassin said running towards Arakan. Arakan, fueled by rage at the site of his father's untimely demise. Channeled a thought and power he never felt before, the insensitive to kill. As the assassin ran at Arakan he jumped up in the air spun around and kicked the assassin in the face with the hardest blow to the face breaking the assassin's nose. The assassin was launched back and was impaled by a tree branch. The assassin's head dropped dead has his lifeless corpse was for the vultures now. Arakan rushed to his father's aid. "Dad get up!" Arakan sobbing. "No boy, go to the basement now, i think you're finally ready for what's down their." Arakan's father said stuttering and out of breath. He was clearly on his deathbed. "No dad i can take you to get some help, you told never to go down in the basement." Arakan said still sobbing. "Boy, don't let me die knowing you never got to become the man you were always supposed to be." Arakan's dad said coughing up blood from his mouth. "There's more of them on the way, so get up because this is no place for you to die" Arakan's dad then died holding hid son's hand. Taishiro came running. He was trying to hold back tears. "Arakan those fuckers took my parents, you got a plan to get them back?" Taishiro asked Arakan still slumped on the ground next to his dad's corpse. Arakan grabbed the key necklace his father wore. "I have a plan. Follow me." Arakan told Taishiro as they both walked to Arakan's basement. Once they reached they reached the basement door Arakan put the key in and opened it.