19

kehlani

1.3M likes

kehlani: I finally had a day off from rehearsals to spend time with my dAdDy.

picture credits:

view all comments.....

iamsydney tHaTs My BiTcH

kehlani ^ pErIoDt hOe

therealnickmara I was trying not to dye while taking this pic. you too cute mamas.

kehlani ^ you're cute

prettymuchshaderoom you guys are relationship goals...

fanacc what songs will you be performing at the meet and greet?

kehlani ^ shhhhh it's a secrect!

fanacc ^ ily

sammisanchez you and Sydney make me sick

iamsydney ^ no you probably looked in the mirror too long...

_chan.elle_ you look gorg.

kehlani ^ thx boo

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

iamsydney

3.9M likes

iamsydney: The winner for the VIP and backstage passes is @_najja thank you to all of you who participated. NAJJA grab a friend and get your ass to the meet and greet.

view all comments......

_nyema thank you so much!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! ilysm!!

iamsydney ^ bitch ily more the fuck

prettymuchshaderoom will you and Zion be interacting during the meet and greet???

iamsydney ^ wHo???????

issa_danesha watch when Najja steals your new man.

_najja ^ excuse me idk who you are but I don't like that fact that you have mine and Sydney's name in your mouth talking shit. so pls do us all a favour and sit your ass down and watch Disney.

fanacc ^ damn she snapped! Sydney she's a keeper!!!

iamsydney ^ ikr!!!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"BITCHES CHANELLE'S HERE!!!" I yelled dragging her to the living room. "Stop yelling." Brandon said stuffing his phone in his pocket. "OK! This is Chanelle. Chanelle these my cucaracha de culo amigos." She laughs. "Your the cockroach." Edwin says. "Chupar mi polla." "No tienes un pito." "Fuck off." "Do you guys argue like this all the time?" Channelle asked.

I look at Edwin and nod. "Yeah pretty much." "I do the same thing with my cousin." "Mhm. Make yourself comfy. You can sit anywhere just not next to my boo." I pointed to Kehlani. "You guys are goals." "We know." Kehlani said. Chanelle sat down between Zion and Austin while I went and sat next to Kehlani and threw my legs over hers. "I'm so fucking hungry I could eat a whole ass cow." Austin said.

"Brandon pass me my phone." "Why does he have your phone?" Zion said. "That, is none of your concern." I say catching my phone that Brandon threw. I unlocked it and opened Postmates. "Naruto what you wanna eat?" "Anything." I nodded and scrolled through and ordered burgers. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

That's all bitches. There might be some dRaMa in the next chapter because, who doesn't love drama. I know I do.

Bye thotties