25

_chan.elle_

elle_

14k likes_chan

14k likes
_chan.elle_: Nigga mad imma put the gang on him 👀

view all comments.....

random did you and that dread head guy break up or sm?

_chan.elle_ ^ nah we forever.

_najja ^ bitch i-

zionkuwonu bro come over.

syd.ney ^ then I'm leaving.

prettymuchshaderoom ^^ shadey 👀

random how the fuck you so popular?

random I wanna glow like you.

random Imma whoop Zion's ass if y'all break up.

brandon_areagga i- bye-

edwinhonoret idk what up you. and I don't wanna know.

random Zion's friends seem to not like you.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It's Friday and we all just got back from school except Najja. I kick my shoes off and is about to walk over to the couch when I'm thrown over someone's shoulder and they start running outside. "Brandon you fucking asshole put down." He doesn't listen but instead jumps into the pool. I let out a scream when we hit the water. I come up from the water and push my hair out my face.

"Now I'm actually gonna feed you your own dick." "Love to see you try." I huff and climb out. I put my hand on my back pocket and realize my phone was there. "Oh my fucking god my phone drowned because Mr. Areagga Asshole." I storm into the house and take up Brandon's phone off the table and walk back outside and throw it in the pool.

I walk back inside and take my stuff up and go over to my house to get the sticky wet clothes off me.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

That's all bitches. Again tell me where should they go for the trip god damn it.

Bye thotties.