67

syd.ney

4M likes

4M likes

syd.ney: yeah we back together. fuck y'all hating ass hoes.
tagged: zionkuwonu

*comments disabled*

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Fuck I'm tired." Zion grumbles as he falls onto the bed of the hotel suit we got. "Fighting with my parents is a lot of work." He chuckles and sits up. "Wanna go out to the pool?" I go out to our balcony where the view and the big ass pull was. "Yessir." I walk back inside and pull my top off. "You tryna give me a show or change?" He says smirking at me as he takes his own shirt off. "A bit of both." I pull my tights down. "Damn your ass got fatter thanks to all my hard work." I turn around and screw up my face at him. "Nigga my ass been fat."

"Nah nigga you had pancakes." I threw my top at him. "Nigga I had a fat ass before I even met your ugly ass." His eyesbrows raised in amusement. "Nigga you the ugly one." "If I'm the ugly on why you wanted me back so bad?" "Cause you my lil ugly." I roll my eyes and walk outside. I get into the jacuzzi and let out a moan like sigh. "Damn what is it with you moaning?" I glare up at Zion who was walking towards me in nothing but his boxers his dick printing out perfectly. Me myself, I was in my bra and underwear.

"Eyes up here ugly." I roll my eyes and pull him by the hem of his boxers. "You keep calling me ugly and no ass till tour's done." "You know you can't go through with that." I raise my eyebrows. "And why is that?" "I saw the saw the way you were eyeing my dick down. And we just fucked today. Looks like you wanna fuck again." He says putting both hands on either side of me leaving me between the poolside and his toned body. "Maybe I do." He smirks before leaninng in catching my mouth in a deep tongue kiss.

My arms raise up and lace around his neck tugging on his dreads. He lifts me up and rests me on the side standing between my legs. "I'm so fucking in love with you."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Here ya go it's literally 2 am as I'm writing this and I felt like being nice.

Bye thotties