46

syd.ney

ney

3

3.4M likes

syd.ney: My two moods.
📸: _najja

view all comments.....

random you look so good😩💞

random your smile is everything 👏

theaustinporter THAT'S MY MOM!!!!

syd.ney ^ SPEAK THEM FACTS SON!!!!!

random you and Zion back together yet???

syd.ney ^ why you wanna know? 😑

random legend has it you won't relpy to this.

syd.ney ^bet

zionkuwonu 😩💛

syd.ney ^ electric chair 😩💚

prettymuchshaderoom ^^ back together???

kehlani THASS MY BEST FRIEND!!!!

syd.ney ^PERIOD BITCH!!!!

random how come you letting some random girl that won a contest hang out with you and the squad and you never do that with any of us 🤔🤔

syd.ney ^ because i realized *not to be rude* she's real and she won't try and rob me or the boys or Kehlani.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I heard a knock on my door making me take my attention away from my closet. "Sydney we leave in 15." My aunt says through the door. "Mkay." I say back. I turn back to my closet. I pull out some sweats and slip them on trying to make it look cute when all I want to do is lay down in bed and eat. Yes I'm at that time of the month. And to make shit even better I'm one a then bitch there I get 5 fucking days. Great right. But anyway I put on something comfy but stylish. (fit above^^). I tie my hair in a tight slick back ponytail. I take up my black Jansport bag and put an extra tampon in it before grabbing my phone and walking out the door.

I see some food on the counter, guessing that it's mine I go sit down and start eating. I finish and put my plate in the sink. I take up a water bottle and drink down half of it throwing the bottle into my bag. My aunt comes down the stairs with her stuff and looks at me slumping over the counter. "Period?" I nodded. "What are you craving? We can stop by a convince store on the way." I thought for a second. "Spicy." "You always craving spicy." I give her a smile and take up ym bag following her out the door.

I get into the passenger seat and lean against the door. "You look like you're gonna die." I roll my eyes and take out my phone. "Oh I just remembered." "Remembered what?" "Your mom called yesterday but you were with Zion." I feel like throwing up hearing that. I mean don't get me wrong she's my mom but she thinks she can get me to do whatever the fuck she wants. And when I said imma be a model she was against it but I'm me so fuck her opinion I do what I want bitch.

"What did she say?" I am curious. She better not be coming to LA. "She wants you go back to New York." "Not fucking happening." She laughs. "I know that's what I told her you were gonna say but she kept telling me that if you don't come she'll file for you." I roll my eyes. "File for me my ass. It was my choice to live with you and she can't change that. This is my choice." She sighs. "Sydney I know, trust me but she's your mom and I don't want you taken away from me. So just go for a week or 2 then come back. Take Zion with you so he can meet them at least you won't have to deal with them alone."

I sigh and rub my face. "Fine. I'll talk to Zion. But if he says no I'm not going." She smiles at me then brings her attention back to the road. "You and I both know that he's gonna say yes." "Sadly we do." "But hey look on the bright side, you get to see Yezzus and Bruno again." Who are Yezzus and Bruno? My twin Pit Bulls that are the only things I love more than Zion. "Yeah you're right." "I'm always right." She says pulling into a gas station. "Here you go, get something spicy and hurry back." She hands me $20 and shoos' me out. I open the door and run to the door.

I go into the snack aisle and scan through for some spicy cheetos. I find them and take up 4 bags and walk to the cashier. 3 guys walk in and the one in the middle starts eyeing me down. I hold up my middle finger giving him a bitch smile before I turn around and continue minding my own business. I step up to the counter putting my cheetos down. "Damn shortie you finna bout to eat all that? That's why your ass fat." One of the guys say behind me. I pay for my stuff and turn around. "Don't fucking talk to me wannabe bitch ass nigga." I say walking out.

I get in the car and throw 3 bags of cheetos into my bag and open one. "I can't stand niggas like them." I say with my mouth full pointing at the guys walking out. "What'd they do?" "Fucking eye raping me and tryna talk to me." She laughs "You're just moody that's why." "Moody enough to cuss them off." "You cussed them off?" "Yeah but not as bad as the other times." She rolls her eyes pulling to my school. "Don't go cussing off any teachers." She says while I'm getting out. "No promises." I say closing the door. I shove the half eaten bag of cheetos into my bag and start walking into the hallway.

I go to my locker and put my bag in taking out my bag of cheetos along with my binder. I feel arms wrap around waist and a kiss on my neck. "Good morning baby." Zion says in my ear. "Morning Caleb." I say closing my locker and turning around. He leans down grabbing my face smashing his lips onto mine. He pulls away and throws an arm over my shoulder as we start walking to class. "Why you got cheetos?" He says taking up the bag and starts eating. "I'm on my shit." I say taking some. "For real? So that mean no sex and you being moody for 5 days straight?"

I laugh. "Yes nigga. You can head tho." "That's cool wit me. But I wanna give you head." He says in whiney voice. I roll my eyes. "Shut up." I snatch the bag from him. "Damn you being moody already." "Whatever. Also, my mom wants me to come to New York and I wanna know if you could come with me." He looks down at me and nods. "Yeah. I mean that way I get to meet your family and you get to see them again." I roll my eyes. "Ion wanna fucking see them that's the problem." He laughs but stops when we see Malu walking towards us. She has her eyes dead straight on Zion. She stops in front of us but Zion pulls me away and continues walking ignoring her.

"I love you so much for doing that. I can't bother with her bullshit right now." I say kissing his cheek. "No problem babe. She mad annoying tho." "Right. Bitch don't know when to shut up." I say as we step into class.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

That's all bitches. I decided to make this chapter a bit longer cause I felt like it.

Bye thotties.