=> Begin

The ringing of the school bell echoes through the hallway as everyone steps out of the classroom. It's finally the end of the first day!

...And you haven't made a single friend. If high school is anything like your old middle school days, that means you're socially fucked. Everyone's gonna form their cliques and you'll be left sitting by yourself in the corner lunch table, sipping on Limited Edition BanApple Capri Sun.

Y'know, like some weirdo. As if BanApple would make you popular.

"Mark my words, world! You will all appreciate BanApple!" you scream at the hallway with raised hands.

A pair of girls walk past you, giving you strange looks.

Your face reddens as you lower your arms. That's two people you could never show your face to ever again.

A sigh leaves your mouth as you pace around in a circle. It's time to devise a plan so that you could avoid doing this loner shit for four more years.

You hear the sound of crinkling paper. Looking down on your shoe, you see a colorful poster which reads, uh, something. It's written in some freaky looking language. Somehow, you're able to understand it though. "Looking for an assistant. Head over to room B203 after school. Free snacks included."

Hmm. Snacks. You smack your cheeks. This is no time to be distracted by food. You've got friends to make!

Suddenly, a flash of light blooms from the window of a nearby classroom door, followed by a few white feathers floating out from the bottom of the door. It opens partly, with a hand darting out from it to yank back the feathers.

Not that you noticed. You're too deep in thought. After a bit, you shrug and make your way to the restrooms up ahead. Maybe a good splash of cold water will give you some ideas.

...

You look at the mirror with a dripping face. Admittedly, looking at your somber self is not the best source of inspiration.

You feel someone brush against your back. Turning around, you could only catch a glimpse of the person as they enter a stall.

Wait. Shouldn't you have been able to see them from the mirror?

...Nah, your face is just too wet to see shit. You dry yourself and walk out.

You pace around a circle again. There's gotta be a perfect way to get friends quickly. Maybe being in the right place will give you some ideas.