=> Talk to her (Leah's Arc)

You get up and walk over to her table, waving at her.

She looks away nervously, sipping louder.

"Leah!" you say as you're at her table now. "Uh, am I bothering you?"

She maintains her lack of eye contact. "Oh, no, if anything I'm the one bothering you, I think."

"Wait, why would you be bothering me?" you say, sitting across from her. "Is that why you kept ignoring me?"

She leans further away from you. "No, I'm just really shy," she with another sip.

You sip at the exact same time as she does, without even thinking about it. "Wow, you really are drinking BanApple, too! Wait, why is the text on yours backwards?"

She raises an eyebrow as she looks at her pouch of BanApple, then looks at yours. "Mine is fine? It's yours that's backwards--" she accidentally makes eye contact with you, which induces some sweating from her.

You inspect your pouch more. "Hm...maybe yours is SUPER limited edition?"

"...Nothing happened?" she mutters as she looks at her hands.

"Hm?"

She sighs, muttering "Fuck it" under her breath, then looks at you with a smile. "Lee, I'm sorry for acting distant to you this whole time. I don't hate you, I swear."

You let out a breath of relief. "Oh, thank god. I was actually a bit worried about that. So, that means we're still partners, right?"

"Yeah, if you're still cool with me," she says with a sip matching your timing again. "So, how's your journey towards friendship going?"

Your face brightens up. "I made two friends!" Your smile dampens a little. "...But, neither of them are around right now. How about you?"

She slumps over the table. "I'm at a staggering zero. It doesn't help that everyone's talking about Valentine's day."

"Valentine's day is that day where chocolate gets discounted, right?"

"Yeah! But I think it's also for people to get lovey-dovey, from what I keep hearing."

You point to something behind her. "So, you're saying that that dance thing over there is for lovey-dovey people?"

She looks behind her to see the giant banner hung over the wall. It says "Valentine's Dance here at the cafeteria on the 14th! Couples get free chocolate!"

She had to take a bit to read it since it's "backwards," but upon seeing the words free chocolate, she drools a little. "Lee."

You're also enticed at those words. "Leah."

"Let's get some free chocolate," both of you say in unison, then take a sip in unison.

...And then laugh in unison.

"Oh my god, stop copying me!" she says jokingly.

"I'm not trying to! Maybe you're the one copying me."

She raises an eyebrow. "Alright, what's your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Same. Favorite animal?"

"Dogs but I'm afraid of the smaller kinds."

"Same. Favorite Pokemon?"

You ponder. "Wait. I never played Pokemon--"

"--because mom can't afford any games," you both say together.

You blink in surprise. She smiles, as though confirming something.