Chapter 2

- Emily's POV -
I was suddenly woken up to someone jumping on my bed.
It was Drew.

"MOMMYYYY!" Drew yells.

"Yes baby" I said trying to wake up.

"I love youuu!" He said with a huge smile.

"Aww I love you more Drew!" I said.
He's so sweet. He's never cranky. Even if he's tired. My sweet baby boy.

"Can you make me something to eat pwease?" I said with puppy dog eyes.

" of course buddy!"

I got up and put on some Katy Perry 'This is how we do'. Drew loves that song!

Meanwhile I was cooking his favorite. Eggs and beacon.

"Drew, breakfast is ready!"

He came running as fast as he could. "YASSSSSSSSSS!" He screamed.
Haha he's like his dad.

I've talked to him and showed him pictures of Taylor, and how he hurt me & loved me. Also how he was sweet. He also watches some of his vines.

While Drew was eating I was on Twitter, just creepin.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it.

It was Dillon. I smiled and hugged him. "Hey Em!" Dillon said excited.

"Hey hey hey" I said loud.

" I was wondering if you & Drew wanted to go to the beach with me." He said looking at me.

Drew got down from his seat and ran to Dillon. Dillon Snatched him and pulled him for a bear hug. Dillon loved Drew, and Drew loved Dillon.

"Wanna go to the beach with me & mommy?" He said.

"Yes yes yes!" Drew said shouting.

"Hey Dill, will you get Drew ready while I get dressed?" I said.

"Of course my beautiful Bestfriend" he said smiling.

Drew went to his room.

I had to look away before he seen me blushing.

Before I could walk away he grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear "it's okay, I love it when you blush" and kissed my cheek.

I just smiled and went to get ready.

God he makes me melt! He's just the sweetest. Him and Taylor are best friends, but he isn't really that close to him anymore since he found out Taylor cheated on me.

I went to my room and on my black & pink cheetah bikini on. I put a cover up on, and got sunglasses and flip flops.

"Ready?" I said to the boys.

"Yep." He both said.

"I'll drive." Dillon said.

We got into his orange jeep & drove to the beach that was 5 mins ago.

The whole time he held my hand. I liked it. No scratch that! I loved it!