Chapter 4

- Emily's POV -

He kissed me? Dillon kissed me.
OMFG HE KISSED ME!?
I've been dreaming about this! Of course I kissed back.

Ughh, I love his kisses already! I pulled away after 2 minutes and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"I love you." he said kissing my nose.

"and I love you." I said back.

We decided to go back home since we've been here for a while now.

I went to get Drew & while I was on my way some girl walked up to me.

"Hey slut, stay away from Dillon! He's mine! Didn't you know we're dating!? Why the f*ck are you kissing him for?! You have Taylor! ...oops I forgot, he didn't want you anymore. You and your son just need to get the h*ll outta here!" The girl and smiling & walked away.

I'm balling my eyes out now.

Maybe we should just leave! No one probably wants us here anyways!

I just went to get Drew and thanked Karen for watching him!

"Sweetie, what's wrong?"

"Just some boy problems, but I'm okay." I said trying hard not to cry.

"How about I take you guys home. Is that okay?" She said kindly.

"Yes please" I said with my head down.

"Mommy I love you, it'll be okay. You're the best mommy in the world!! I love you! I love you! I love you! Please don't cry! I hate seeing you cry!" Drew said.

I picked him up and gave him a big hug! "Drew you're my world! I love you so much! I won't cry anymore." I said smiling at him.

We all walked to the car and went to my house.

I didn't care if Dillon was waiting for us or not!

We got in the car & all I could think about it:

Why would Dillon do that? I've been his best friend forever. I never knew he had a girlfriend! It's just.. Ughh!! Maybe he's just another Taylor.

I got interrupted by the car stopping. We're at my house.

"Thank you so so much Karen! Call me later to set up a play date for the kids!" I said getting Drew outta the car.

"Alright girly! Hope ya feel better!" She said.

We walked in and as soon as we walked in I saw Dillon sitting on the couch...
... Waiting for us ...