Chapter 10

Taehyung POV

Eyes widening at the sudden outburst, Yoongi seems to get scared much more as he wakes up with a serious jolt, stumbling over me and falling to the floor. I push myself up into a sitting position, watching in surprise as Jimin storms off towards the stairs. Though, Yoongi is quick to his feet, a panicked look on his face as he races after the younger.

"Jiminie, wait! Please! That wasn't what it looked like!" Yoongi whimpers loudly as he reaches out for Jimin's hand. However, Jimin yanks his hand out of his grip, glaring back at Yoongi.

"Leave me the fuck alone. Clearly you're enjoying yourself with Taehyung so just fucking cuddle up to him again." Jimin growls darkly, everyone's attention on the two of them at this point.

"Jiminie, please. I was just waiting for you. None of that meant anything." Yoongi whines, tears in his eyes surprisingly. I watch with a hurting heart at how much this is bothering Yoongi, not having expected any of this.

"No. You know how I feel about that shit. Go spend your time with the new kid. I think I need a couple days with this." Jimin says quietly with a sigh. Yoongi whimpers as his body crashes to the ground, landing hard on his ass as he looks up at the younger.

"Jiminie, please. I- I'll do anything. I'm sorry, please. Don't do this. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I'll stay away from him, anything. Don't leave me." Yoongi begs softly, tears falling down his rosy cheeks, his chest heaving a little more each time. Jimin just shakes his head though, turning and heading back up the stairs, leaving Yoongi on the floor in a crushed mess. I stand up silently, worried for my hyung and concerned about his wellbeing as I wonder if it's the right place for me to be going over to him to comfort. I'm not entirely sure what the hell just happened, but it's clearly hurting him quite a lot.

My heart breaks though, watching Yoongi twist his head around to look back at me, eyes wide and teary, swollen with rosy cheeks and pouty lips. There's an almost expectant look in his eyes as his gaze connects with mine, tugging on my heart even more than the breaks in his voice had.

With a small pout of my own, I cross the room quickly, making my way over to him before kneeling down and wrapping my arms around him. Scooping him up gently, I feel him instantly curl into my chest, hands balling my shirt up in his fists.

"Don't wanna be down here." Yoongi whimpers, nearly a whisper as he buries his head into my chest, seeming to try and muffle his cries. I don't bother responding, holding him tightly to my chest as I decide upon simply bringing him up to my room. I imagine Jimin must've gone to the room that Jin hyung said they share, easily concluding that I shouldn't be bringing him there. I hardly even feel the strain on my muscles of carrying the older boy in my arms up the stairs, making the trek easily and heading down the hall upstairs. It's a tricky time opening up my bedroom door, managing to get it open and kick it shut behind me, I walk across the room over to the far side before gently laying him down in my bed. He curls up into a ball almost instantly, breaking my heart even further if possible.

I carefully crawl into bed with him, wrapping an arm over his side and pulling him back against me. He immediately whimpers at this, rolling over in my arms so that he can curl into my chest once more. I hold onto him tightly, him curling into me even further as he chokes back sobs and balls my shirt into his fists again, whimpering as he slowly begins to cry harder and harder.

I flinch in surprise at the sound of my room door slamming shut, head jolting up to look at the door. Though, I don't find anything or one there, the room empty save for the two of us.

"Shhhh. Calm down, Yoongi hyung. It's gonna be okay. It's okay, hyung. I'm here for you. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. Everything's gonna be okay." I murmur softly, kissing the top of his head gently. He whimpers at this, lifting his head up to look at me with his beautiful pout. I give him a tiny smile though, reaching a hand down to wipe away his tears gently. I watch in fascination as his eyes flutter shut at my touch, nuzzling into my hand lightly. I smile lightly at this, feeling my heart slowly beginning to beat faster and faster with all of this.

As he lets his eyes flutter back open for a moment, gaze locking on mine in an instant, before I know it, I find our lips connecting.