~Past Generation Project~

Finally!

Actually I did it days ago, just missing as how I was going to explain the idea

(I know, I forgot to put your badges on others)

Ok, @Lumina and I have created this little "project" so to speak, I've always wanted to see the cadets of the past and to know those of the present, it would be epic but ... It would miss a lot, I bet it's one of the many ideas that the creator has and little by little he is showing it in the series.

Anyway, about this, I decided to use the idea that I had about Swift had a family member who was previously a cadet, I decided that he would be Swift's father (He was also called Swift, I thought that the mother called her so in honor of his father) Anyway, I have decided to put Yuki and Lumi (Fc mine and my friend) because as an earlier idea my sister wanted my Fc was a cadet, I kept my word.
I put the penguin Felix for my father (I like his name)

Before Big Swirl Island was not a safe home, there were all kinds of accidents that endangered the Islanders, that's why it was chosen as the place of the Top Wing academy and to have its rescue team.
The training and missions of that time will be very hard as their security is very low and their technology was not very advanced, the cadets' suits are like an armor that will resist any mission and will protect the life of the cadet, they are not permanent and will have damage of course, will be equal to any armor.

"The Bell is Ringing" I'll explain.

There are many strings of small bells on all sides that connect to a tower with a great bell beside to the academy.
That was the alarm of the cadets when there is a problem.

Also, one of the greatest dangers of the island was the weather, before there were storms and strong wing, heat stroke, even snow and hail (The little bells also warn to the islanders about the state of the wind, thanks to the strong wind they can fly roofs of the houses, make stones fall from the mountains, the dirty island, etc) the weather on that island is very crazy, any climate can happen, that, by chance of a storm when lightning strikes a long palm tree would cause a fire, for now that has not happened.
(I came to that conclusion since I have seen it in the series, in which part of the ocean will that island be?)

Well, we just need to talk about these cadets, right? Not really, I'll just tell you their ages.
Swift is 18 years old, is the oldest of the team, Yuki is the second and is 17 years old, the following are Lumi and Felix since they are 16 years old.
To know the characters have to read the book that very soon I will publish, not that here I will talk about their personalities, likes, dislikes, how they act, etc.
It only shows they designs before a premiere, not how they are going to act.
I do not know if something escaped me, if you have any questions you can comment below.

Thanks for your attention~