2- like a man

Song: Trump sings My Heart Will go On.
The next day, Zayn and Niall, along with many other third class passengers, were sitting all together in the general room. Something catches their eye, so Zayn curiously follows their gaze to find Harry walking towards them.

"Hello, Zayn." He nods to Zayn.

"Hello again."

"May I speak to you in private?"

Zayn nods and follows Harry out of the room. They walk side by sides on the deck, looking like a mismatched couple .

Harry sighed. "I feel like such an idiot. It took me all morning to get up the nerve to face you."

"Well, here you are"

Harry nods. "Here I am. I want to thank you. Not just for pulling me back, but for your discretion."

"You're welcome, Harry."

"Look, I know what you must be thinking! Poor little rich boy. What does he know about misery?"

Zayn shook his head. "That's not what I was thinking. What I was thinking was... What could've happened to hurt this boy so much he thought he had no way out."

"It wasn't just one thing... It was everything. It was them, it was them, it was their whole world. And I was trapped in it. I just had to get away.. just run and run and run... And then I was at the back rail and there was no more ship..." Harry paused. "Even the Titanic wasn't big enough, at Least not enough to get away from them. And before I'd really thought about it, I was over the rail. I was so furious. I'll show them. They'll be sorry!"

Zayn nodded. "Uh huh. They'll be sorry. If course, you'll be dead. "

Harry looked down."God, I'm such a fool"

Zayn looked at him. "That penguin last night... Is he one of them?"

Harry lifted his head. "Penguin? Oh, Mohamed? He is them."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Worse, I'm afraid." Harry showed Zayn his engagement ring.

"God, look at that thing! You'd have gone straight to the Bottom." They chuckle. "So, you feel like your stick on a train you can't get off cause you're marrying this fella"

Harry looked at him. "Yes, exactly!"

Zayn shrugged. "So don't marry him"

Harry sighed. "If only it were that simple."

"It is that simple." Zayn was being very serious.

"Oh, Zayn. Please don't judge me until you see my world."

Zayn liked the sound of his name rolling off of Harry's cherry lips. "I guess I will tonight."

Harry stared at Zayn for a bit, taking in all of his features. Then he spotted a book Zayn carried everywhere with him. "What's this?"

"Just some sketches"

"May I?" Harry took the sketchbook as Zayn nodded.

"Zayn, these are quite good!" Harry smiled. He smirked when he came across some nude pictures. Many of a particular woman. "You like this woman. You've used her several times."

"She had beautiful hands" Zayn smiled.

Harry smiled. "I think you must have had a love affair with her"

"No, no! Just with her hands" Zayn stared at Harry.

"You have a gift Zayn, you really do. You see people."

"I see you." Zayn stated.

There it is. That piercing gaze.

Harry blushed. "And?"

"You wouldn't have jumped " he smirked. Harry playfully hit Zayn's shoulder. They strolled together, watching the waves, occasionally admiring each other. Harry fell deeper and deeper for this man. The man who saved him.

"You know, my dream has always been to just chuck it all and become an artist, poor but free" Harry gushed.

Zayn chuckled. "You wouldn't last two days. There's no hot water. And hardly any caviar."

Harry frowned. "Listen buster, I hate caviar! and I'm tired of people dismissing my dreams with a chuckle and a pat on the head."

Zayn stopped. "I'm sorry. I really am."

"Well alright. There's something in me, Zayn. I don't know what it is. Wether I should be an artist, or, I don't know, a dancer, or a moving picture actor." Harry began to dance around. Zayn chuckled ass Harry grabbed his hand, pulling him along. They ran into a couple, Daniel and Mary Marvin. Daniel is trying to take photos of his wife, but Harry cuts in and instead, Daniel takes pictures of Mary, Zayn, and Harry. They're there having photoshoots for quite some time.
-
-
-
-
"Why can't I be like you, Zayn? Just head out for the horizon whenever I feel like it." Harry turns to Zayn. "Say we'll go there, sometime. Even if we only ever just talk about it."

"Alright, we're going. We'll drink

cheap beer and go on the rollercoaster until we throw up and we'll ride horses on the beach right in the surf... but you have to ride like a cowboy, none of that side-saddle stuff."

Harry gasped. "You mean one leg on each side? Scandalous! Can you show me?"

"Sure, I will. Teach you to ride like a man."

"And... Spit like a man. Why shouldn't first class men be able to spit too? It's unfair." Harry giggled.

Zayn looked at him. "They didn't teach you that in finishing school? Here I'll show you. It's easy. Watch closely." He spits perfectly.

Harry spit. And it was pitiful. Zayn continued to teach him until he got it close to right. Until Harry's mother interrupted them.

"Mother! May I introduce you, Zayn Malik."

"Charmed, I'm sure" Anne stared at Zayn, who quickly wiped spit off of his chin. The dinner bell called.

"Shall we go dress, mother? See you at dinner Zayn!"

"Harry, Look at you! Out in the sun with no hat. Honestly!" Anne frowned. Together, Harry and his mother walked away.

The first-class woman named Molly Brown stood by Zayn. "Son, do you have the slightest comprehension of what you're doing?" Zayn shook his head.
"What are you planning to wear?"

She led Zayn to her room and lended him a tuxedo to wear. "I just knew you'd be the same size as my son." She helped Zayn with his tie and looked at him.
"My, my, my. You shine up like a new penny."
And he did. He really did.

Hey! I'll get to the dinner and more later. I never take too long to update, I try to update as quickly as possible. Thanks for the support!