3- a real party

I made that as well^^ song: Irish waltz from Titanic.
"good evening, sir" the steward opened the door for Zayn. Zayn nods and steps in. His breath is taken away by the beauty. The grand staircase was beautiful. Once Anne, Mohamed, and Harry came out, his breath was taken away once more. Zayn bent down, immitating the gentlemen, arm behind his back, and kissed Harry's hand.

"I saw that on Nickelodeon once, and I've always wanted to try it." They both smiled.

"Moe, surely you remember Mr Malik"

"Malik! I didn't recognize you! Amazing! You could almost passed for a gentleman."

Zayn looped his arm in Harry's. "Care to escort a lady to dinner?" Molly walked to Zayn and he hooked his other arm in hers. "Ain't nothing to it, is there Zayn?"

"Yeah, you just dress like a pallbearer and keep your nose up" Zayn chuckled.

"Remember, the only thing they Respect is the money, so just act like you've got alot of it and you're in the club." Zayn nodded.

Harry leans towards Zayn. "There's the Countess Rothes. And that's John Jacob Astor, the richest man on the ship. His little wifey there, Madeleine, is my age and in a delicate condition. See how she's trying to hide it. Quite the scandal. And over there, that's Sir Cosmo and Lucile, Lady Duff-Gordon. She designs naughty lingerie, among her many talents. Very popular with the royals. And that's Benjamin Guggenheim and his mistress, Madame Aubert. Mrs. Guggenheim is at home with the children, of course." They chuckled together. They walk to the dining saloon, running into the Astor's.

"J.J., Madeleine, I'd like you to meet Zayn Malik." They shake hands.

"Good to meet you, Zayn. Are you of the Boston Malik's?"

"No, the Chippewa Falls Malik's actually."
-
-
"Tell us of the accommodations in steerage, Mr. Malik. I hear they're quite good on this ship." Anne speaks to Zayn, looking at him curiously.
At the table, Zayn is seated opposite Harry, who is flanked by Mohamed and Thomas Andrews. Also at the table are Molly Brown, Ismay, Colonel Gracie, the Countess, Guggenheim, Madame Aubert, and the Astors.

"The best I've seen, ma'am. Hardly any rats."

"And where exactly do you live, Mr. Malik?" She asks.

"Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic. After that, I'm on God's good humor."

Salad is served. Zayn reaches for the fish fork. Harry gives him a look and picks up the salad fork, prompting him with his eyes. Zayn changes forks.

"You find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?" She questions.

"Well... it's a big world, and I want to see it all before I go. My father was always talkin' about goin' to see the ocean. He died in the town he was born in, and never did see it. You can't wait around, because you never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. See, my folks died in a fire when I was fifteen, and I've been on the road since. Somethin' like that teaches you to take life as it comes at you. To make each day count." Zayn responds, and Molly Brown raises her glass. "Well said, Zayn."

Harry raises his glass, looking at Zayn. "To making it count!"

Anne, annoyed that Zayn has scored a point, presses him further.

"How is it you have the means to travel, Mr. Malik?"

"I work my way from place to place. Tramp steamers and such. I won my ticket on Titanic here in a lucky hand at poker. A very lucky hand."

"All life is a game of luck" Colonel Gracie smiles.

"A real man makes his own luck, Archie" Mohamed fakes a smile.