Missing the train

I pulled the dress roughly over my head, it was quite tight, especially around my waist.
I better not damage it, after all it used to belong to my mom, she had passed it down to me.
'For your special someone' she had said.
So why am I wearing it for Osano?

I walked into the living room.
The fellow tsundere was siting on the couch, his back to me.
"Oi, are your parents out?" Osano asks upon hearing me enter the room.
"They're overseas," I say. "How about yours, are they home?"
"Nope, they went camping, it's some kind of special honeymoon or something."
Oh, I wonder if Senpai and I could go on one together!
Osano turned around... before looking at me in awe.
He blushed, his eyes travelling away, he buried his face in his hands.
Oh no! Does he not like this dress?
"Such a Baka, you didn't have to go so overboard with it..." He muttered under his breath, so quiet I wasn't sure if I had even caught the right words.
I wasn't sure what he was talking about, nevertheless I hoped he didn't hate this dress.
"We have a few more minutes before we have to leave." Osano said, eyeing the clock on the wall.
"Well, there's some manga on the table, feel free to read any of them," I said, indicating at the messy stack of comics on the table.

I had no idea how to entertain guests.

"Fine then, not like there's really anything else to do!"
Osano took one and started reading, the manga was about a girl who had been kidnapped.

Alright this is perfect! I made my way to the kitchen.

Slam!

Ow! Not again, what did I trip over this time?
A handbag, a mix of bright yellow and orange.
I was then pulled up by my wrist.
"Baka, watch where you're going!" Osano snapped.
"It's your fault for leaving your stuff on the floor!" I snapped right back.
He muttered something under his breath before picking up the backpack and swinging it over his shoulder.

I picked up a bento box of the table, it was the bento box that Osano had given to me. This was a good way to pay him back...

I added the last bit of seasoning. There! Just the way my mother would've done for my father.
I walked over to Osano, he was still deep into the manga.
"Osano"-his head whipped up-"Here's your bento box back." I said, placing it on the table.
"Baka, just keep it," he said waving it off.
"Take it, I don't need it," I said.
I was praying he'd take it... and see what I had done for him.
Osano opened his mouth like he was about to argue, but took off in a different direction when he saw the time.
He cursed under his breath, "We're going to miss the tram!"
He grabbed the bento box and stuffed it into his bag, before grabbing me by my arm and dragging me out the door.

I'd never ran so fast in my life, with Osano ahead, I was being dragged along. I knew that the nearest tram was more than 30 minutes away. I doubted that we'd make it on time, however Osano seemed determined.

We stopped, I coughed as I gasped for air. I could see the train station.
"We made it!" Osano exclaimed throwing his hands in the air and patting me on the back.
"We made it!"
No sooner had the words left his mouth had a train suddenly zoomed pass us.
We had missed it after all.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading, anyways please feel free to leave a vote if you enjoyed, it inspires me to write more!