Chapter 9

Uy sino ako?

After a couple of weeks its all been the same...

Exept the fact that I actually moved out of my parents house. I know its quite early for me to move out of my parents house but I wanted to feel what its like to have an apartment of my own. Another reason why I moved out is because I always find it hard to be around with my parents they always make me do the chores which i find wierd. Not trying to brag but we're not really poor you can say that we are rich.  We have this house which has like 5 Bed rooms and 2 guest rooms. We also have this big kitchen that has a spiral staircase going down. And that place is filled with wine, beer, whisky etc.  We also have this big pantry that almost has fresh food. But the annoying thing is that we dont have maids. Which is the reason why I wanted to move out.  Well lucky me because my father is the one who pays for my apartment. I really appreciate the way that they get me what I want but I dont appreciate the way that im the only one who cleans our whole house.

Apart from that.

Ryota kept on asking me for a date. Odd enough I always Said yes. Whenever we went on a date I always find myself  Happy. And to be honest with you... I think im starting to like him.

With Nao? Well... With appearance he has changed he is now wearing contacts lenses, his hair style is different also. If your going to ask me he looks quite hot... But with his personality nothing has changed hes still silent.

Even though Ryota and I are dating im still not sure wheter he likes me or not im scared that when I start to fall for him. He will just throw me like a pebble. I want to ask him but I don't know how to ask him. Should I say to him "Ryota are you serious with me or not? " "Ryota are you just playing with me?" "Ryota do you really like me?"
You know ask him something like that but I don't know how to start a conversation with him. I can't find the perfect opportunity either.

I actually haven't seen my apartment yet. But my father said that its quite big which is fine but the best news about it is that I dont need to ride the train to go to school I can just walk.

After a few minutes of driving we are finally here... And my expectation of an apartment is blew up because this is not an apartment... Its a house I dont know what my father was thinking but thats fine with me.

But I have this bad news...
Me and my father talked about this new house he said that this is the best among the other "Apartments" that he visited. He said that the consequence
is that im going to clean this whole house on my own im going to pack out all my items alone. Which is bad news because I have a lot of stuff.  Theres actually a truck that has all of my personal belongings. Luckily the furniture is already inside. But theres like 20 massive boxes here which I need to carry on my own.

Its been like 30 minutes and I only got 1 box inside. Because when I place the box inside I start to place them in their rightful place because 20 boxes cant fit inside.

While packing...

My phone starts to ring

Jeez this is a bad timing im just on my 4th box. I still answered the call.  I didnt even bother look at who was calling.

"Hello? "
"Hey Asuna I was wondering if your free today?"
"Sorry Ryota im quite busy today"
"Oh? What cha doin?"
"I actually moved out of my parents house so im unpacking my stuff right now"
"How long?"
"What do you mean how long?"
"Idiot in talking about you. How long do you think its going to take for you to unpack?"
"I still have 16 massive boxes to unpack"
"Okay where are you?"
"Im at the Nova Street why? "
"Of course Im going to help you unpack"
"Oy Ryota you D--"

He just hung up the phone. Jeez how rude.

Its been like 30 minutes he's still not here... Maybe he was just playing with me.

While unpacking my stuff theres a large beep came from out side... When I looked out of the window I saw an Handsome guy got out of the car...
I didnt even bother to look at the guy because i didnt knew who he was. Until the handsome man call out my name.

"HEY ASUNA!  NOT EVEN GOING TO GREET ME? "

The handsome guy w-was Ryota?
What the hell?  The fact that I called him "The handsome guy" wierded me out. I never thought that I would call him handsome...

So I greeted Ryota by my Gate.

"R-Ryota... I thought you wouldn't come..."I told him
"Pft Me?  wouldn't go to you?  Dont make me laugh Asuna. I'll always go to you just ask" He said then winked at me. "Oohhh Asuna are you blushing?"
"O-Ofcourse not! W-Why would I?"
D-Did I turn red??! I quickly held my cheeks. I-It is quite hot...
"C'mon your as red as a tomato"
"Fine fine I-I did... It doesn't matter. Those boxes wont move by themselves" I told Ryota but he just laughed and said "Your wish is my command My Queen" I just rolled my eyes at him he laughed at me again.

Its less boring when Ryota is here because... He knows how to lighten up the mood. I didn't knew that he could be helpful actually... I thought when he got here he would just be... You knoe... Ryota... The lazy one. But he wasn't. Even though Ryota is lazy in school he gets high grades.  I think his in the top 5 which is really impressive.

Like I said I thought he would be useless here but he's the one that is carrying all of the boxes inside and im just placing them in their rightful place. With Ryota's help theres only 5 boxes to go.

"Heeeyy Asuna... Im tired..."Ryota said from behind me... I didnt even looked at him I just told him that "You should take a break its probly hard carrying all those boxes... Also... What do you want to eat?" He was thinking until he finally spoke. "Hmm... What do I want to eat huh?  Because you asked... Asuna... Can I eat you?"
"WHAT?!" I turned as red as a tomato again... He laughed his heart out and said "Of course I was just kidding darling. With the food. What ever you want to eat is fine with me" I looked at him and I froze "R-Ryota..." His raised his eybrow at me. I turned red again. Becuase while he was sitting he wasn't wearing any T-shirt so I saw him and he has abs. You know those to die for abs. I stared at him until he finally spoke "Asuna if your stare can melt poeple I would have probly already melted" I turned red again and said to him "WEAR YOUR T-SHIRT IDIOT!" He laughed again. While cooking I can tell that he was looking at me while cooking so I finally had the courage to ask him the question.
"Hey... Ryota are y--" I was stoped because he also talked
"Am I serious with you? Yes Asuna Im so serious with you. Im not just playing with you. Im not courting you for fun. Im courting you because I like you. Ever since I saw you I knew there was something different with you, you aren't like the other girls in the campus. You fight for what you think is right. You might look scary but if you start to care for somebody you will take care of them just like how you care for your family. Thats what made you stand out. Theres a lot of girls in the campus that likes me but I dont like them one bit because all they care about is how they look they want to act cool. But the way they act cool is just pure stupidity they think that being bullies is making them look cool but all that is just making them look stupid. If that make sense. Thats why im serious with you. Thats why I like you. Okay?" All this time that he was courting me I thought he was just playing with me but when he said all those words it made me realize that. He really is serious with me.

It made me Quite embarrassed that I thought that he was just playing with me but it turned out he wasn't. The way that he talked I can tell that it really was from his heart.

After thinking about what he said. I finally decided to break the silence.
"I dont really know what to say but I really am glad that your not just playing with me because I..." I decided not to finish my sentence because I dont want to tell him that im starting to like him and im still not so sure. He told me "Even if it would take months I dont care because I want you to be my queen I will wait for your
answer." He smiled the way that he smiled was different his smile wasnt one of this playful smile his smile looked sincere I smiled back at him. And told him that "What if it will take you about a year you wont court anyone else?" He shook his head and said "I'll always wait for you remember that okay" he said then winked "Thank you Ryota"

After that we ate the food that I cooked and I said goodbye to Ryota.

I didnt knew that this day was going to be this exiting. Waaaaayy to exiting if you ask me. After we said our goodbyes I quickly went to bed because i was tired. Soooo tireed.