Chapter 7

Merry super late christmas and advanced happy new year! Peace 😂😂 sorry😳😂

***

Is this what it feels to kill someone? Weve been in the mall going round and round, but were just going round and round my god.

To be honest i should actually be planning what to do on christmas...well my mom said that dad and her are going on a so called "DATE" im just hoping when they come back they wont tell me im going to have a little brother or sister.

These past few christmas i spent my christmas with Nao but this year i dont really feel like it...After what happend lately.

"Hey Asuna what do you want to eat?" Ryota asked but there was like a plug on my ears so i didnt answer
"Hey Asuna!"There he was again"Ohh wanna play hard eh?!"he mumbled and then smirked he then cleared and said in a loving voice "Babe...What do you want?" That got me out of my pondering and shouted "WHAT?!" He laughed then said again"what do you want to eat?" I just replied anything I'm not really a picky eater though.

We ended up eating in a fancy restaurant. I even thought 'does Ryota have the money to pay food in this place?' when we took a seat and we looked at the menu I asked him
"H-Hey Ryota are you sure you want to eat here? All of the food is all pricey" he smirked and told me "heh. Anything for my princess" so I told him to shut up.

While waiting for our order Ryota asked some questions about my family and stuff you know things you do in dates. Finally our food finally arrived, to be honest atleast the food tastes good for its price. I even ordered the cheapest one it's like $17 something like that.

After we ate we go to the theater to watch a movie. We even played in the arcade for a while too. I had fun. Spending time with Ryota isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

It's now 10 something pm Ryota helped me go to my apartment and we said goodbyes to each other. After that I took a little shower after i took a shower I suddenly receive a text I thought it would be from Ryota but it wasn't from him it was from Nao.

The text said
"Had fun?"

I felt a lot of emotions going through me, i felt wierd and other stuff.

Nao's P.O.V

Damn. I'm kinda pissed that Ryota asked Asuna for a date. Scratch that im not kinda pissed, i am pissed about that. What if Asuna starts to like Ryota? Alot of what if questions is going through my mind right now.

Lucky Ryota has everything I want. He has the attitude she wants, he has the look she wants, mostly he has the girl I like.. I don't like Asuna. I love her.

I always think what if I change? What if i change my glasses for contact lenses. What if I change my attitude. What if.. I changed who I am right now. Will she like me? Would she feel the same way I do for her? 

Those thoughts always haunting me and everytime I tried to change my self-confidence is going down that's the reason i always keep silent.

***

Sorry sa short update and it took a long time din.😝😝

I'll update more nalang. Try ko 😂😂