Chapter6

Asuna's P.O.V

I still cant belive what happened yesterday...
Well...i mean...You know it doesnt really matter that somebody love you but you know...My Bestfriend? My childhood friend? Likes me?! I have actually been reading these stories lately and most of then and thier child hood friend ended up together!

Well you know its not that i dont like him i mean hes my best friend well...i do love him but..as a friend...oh well theres no classes today so lets not talk about that Asuna!, OKEY?!

*30mins later...*

U may gawd theres nothing to do today...Hmm...How about going to the mall...Ill just call my friend Lailah so that we can go to the mall

"Hey Lailah! Are you busy today?"

"Nope? Why?"

"Wanna go to the mall?"

"OF COURSE!"

I better get ready i guess...Hmm..What to wear? I found 3 types of dress i found one white dress a baby pinkdress and a skyblue dress also...Hmm...Everytime im going to the mall i mostly wear jeans and tshirt but everytime when Lailah is around i just can she always tells me "Why are you wearing jeans its better to wear dress so that they can see your sexy body" shes always like that ad after she say that to me she always buy me a dress

Im just going to wear the skyblue dress it actually has a blazer and its above the knee it actually looks pretty cute.I wore the dress and tinted my lips a bit and there im read.

10 mins later the door bell rang and i already know who it is so i didnt bother to look on my window.To my surprise it wasnt Lailah who greeted me...I-it was Nao...

Lately i found out that Lailah invited her to come with us when we were in the car none of us spoke i almost felt like i didnt have ears cos i srsly cant hear anything while going to the mall...It felt like we drove for 3 hours but its just 30 mins going to the mall...

"Umm...Guys can we go to the restroom?" They just noded when we got to the restroom i imdietly asked Lailah "Lailah...Why did you invited Nao?" She didnt spoke...My friends all know if im angry or not thats probly why shes not answering..."LAILAH!" Finally she spoke "Well...Why so mad?" I felt silent...Ofcourse why am i so mad Nao is a friend afterall..."Just act natural okay?"She said to me, i smilled and she giggle... WHAT DOES THAT SOPPOSE TO MEAN?!

While we were at the mall we decided to eat.To my surprise Nao spoke "H-How about we eat on Dq? My treat..."i love ice cream and Ofcourse who can say no to free ice cream? Am i right?

While we were on DQ Lailah offered to buy on the cashier...So im here on the table with Nao...We were silent...Too silent.So i told Nao that im going to the restroom he didnt say a thing si i guess its a yes.

Well thats what i though when i was about to go to the restroom someone held my hand "Lets talk...Please" That voice didnt seem like him his voice was cold and unlike every time hes voice is always shy...

"W-What is it?" My voice starts to crack...
"About what happend on the school on the rooftop i wasn't there...
Im sorry..." While he was talking i was shocked because theway he talked its different..."Its fine..."i forced a smile "Umm...Did you see the..." I know what he was talking about but i lied "The?"
He shook his head "Never mind"

After that little talk we were both fine again and Lailah came with our ice cream while eating none of us talked.

After eating we started to go to the Place where theres a lot of Department store when we were there someone called my name

"ASUNA!" He called so i look behind me i saw Ryota's face he said

"Asuna like i said before im going to be your future boyfriend right? So come on"I hate my life...

"B-But what about Lailah and Nao?..."

"I already told them that im taking you so come on!"

******

THATS ALL!

Yan nanman si ako late update na nman sorry guys si Mami kasieh Tinago Cp ko T.T

THANK YOU for reading!
And Thank you sa pag hihintay Haha!

-A.Hart