Chapter2

Asuna's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slightly and didn't know where I am. I can't even remember what happened last time. One thing I know for sure though. THIS IS NOT MY BED!

I tried to remember what happened last time, and finally o remembered Nao was getting bullied and I protected him and I cried. To be honest I don't care that I cried what I cared about most is that I fell asleep in his arms. CRAP WHAT AM I DOING?!

I stood up and looked around. I'm guessing this is Nao's Home?... No it's a apartment then I looked around again and saw someone sleeping peacefully at the couch. It was Nao.

I took a closer look at the peacefull sleeping Nao. I giggled a little bit because he looks so cute sleeping, he looked like a little kid.

To be honest Nao looks so handsome if he doesn't have his eye glasses on he should have just used contact lenses in the first place. I felt bad for him that he has to carry me to his apartment so I'll just cook for him then.

Nao's P.O.V

I didn't want to wake up but the delicious aroma of food cooking is delicious so i just had to wake up. I wonder who could have cooked such good smelling food at 6:30 in the morning.

I stood up the couch and headed to the kitchen and I saw her Cooking. When I finish highschool and college  I want to see this everyday in the morning.

"Good morning Nao!" She greeted me
I asked her what she was cooking and she said it was just a breakfast for us and her thanks to me for bringing her here.

"Nao you shouldn't have brought me to your apartment, you could've just sent me to my house" She told me
"Well. I did try to but when I got back to your old house I didn't saw anybody there so I didn't know where you live that's why I bought you here to my apartment" I told her.

Asuna's P.O.V

"Let's eat?" I offered him. After we ate Nao Said "Asuna I didn't thought that you we're a great cook. Also thanks for the breakfast by the way I really appreciate it. Thank you again"
I just told him no problem but deep inside me I want to tell him that
I should be the one thanking you
But just can't say it to him. I'm so emotional right now that if I probably said it to him I will just probly cry again.

After eating I asked if it was alright if we go to the contact lenses shop first before I headed home he said it was alright with him so I fixed my self up a little bit and we're now heading to the mall so we can buy some contact lenses for him.

While Nao was with the woman that runs the shop I looked at some of the glasses they actually sell I even tried some of them, some of them looked fine and some of them just clearly looked dumb on me. After a few minute Nao was finally done and he looked much better already. We said our goodbyes with the woman that runs the shop.

When we we're about to leave the mall something was odd while we're walking I realized that some girls are looking at us. Not really us but they we're looking at Nao and I even heard a couple of gossips from them too

"OMG can you see that guy over there? He looks so damn hot don't you
think? " Said one girl that I heared I felt pissed off that I walked faster and Nao has no choice but to fallow me but when we walked faster the more attention Nao got and her "FAN GIRLS" Started to look like a swarm of bees, I feel like the more we walk the more girls looks at him.

When we we're out of the store luckily Nao didn't asked me anything and we just said our goodbyes to each other.