Chapter 10

After a 2 months in this new "apartment" I'm still not used to it. Everyday I wake up theres no breakfast. When I get back home nobody comes to me and say "How was you're day at school?" it just feels weird... About my relationships at school? Well... It's also weird. Ryota always asks me out and weirdly enough I always say yes. There's also this gossip that is spreading like wild fire in school. They say that me and Ryota are together. Which is obviously not true we're just going out. There's no way in hell that im gonna be with Ryota... Probly. 

And my relationship with Nao?
Well im not really sure...
We don't really talk to each other but I find it hard if he hates me or not. Nao doesn't really talk much. So when he's not talking that's normal thats why I find it hard if he's upset with me, if he hates me, if he's mad at me. You know what I mean.

*Sigh*

It's sunday and theres nothing to do. I walked out the balcony and looked outside. Its so peaceful. While looking outside I saw two kids walking together. They we're walking hand in hand... Looking at those kids made my heart heavy for some reason. While they we're walking they we're also singing a lullaby. They we're singing l 'Twinkle twinkle little star' while I watch them it gave me a flash back when me and Nao was just a kid.

"🎶Naoya Naoya🎶"(just so you know when we we're young I gave Nao a Nickname it was Naoya) I sang.
"Seriously Asuna? Can you stop singing that song already?"Nao told me it was obvious that he was irritated
"Pleaseeee lets sing it... Pwetty Pwealsh?" I said while looked at him straight in the eyes and tried to make my eyes bigger.
He chuckled "Seriously though stop making you're eyes big. You look like a tarsier but the eyes double the size" he said.
"Eh! I don't care if I look stupid just please sing with meee" he sighed and said "Fine" when he said that I smiled. A smile of victory!
I began to sing
"Naoya Naoya"
"Yes Asuna?"
"Eating sugar?"
"No Asuna"
"Telling lies?"
"No Asuna."
"Open you're mouth!"
"Ahahahahha"
I laughed while Nao just looked at me
"But for real why 'Jonie Jonie yes papa'?  Theres a whole lot of other songs out there"Nao asked
I said "Well... For me I think Jonie is cute! And Naoya I find that you're cute too! Thats why I chose that song." I said with a giggle. Nao's face was so red he looked like an over ripe tomato.
"Don't say stupid things like that you idiot!" He yelled at me face still super red "Theres no way im cute..." He mumbled to himself.

The Next Day

When I was at school getting my books I saw Nao. After I got my books I followed him. I think he was just going to his locker. While he was getting his books I sneaked up behind him and then I sang.
"Naoya Naoya"
There was no respond. "Cmon Nao you need to sing along!" As I said that Nao bursted out of laughter. My heart skipped a beat. I wish I get to see Nao like this more often. He looks cute while laughing...
"Seriously though Asuna you still remember that stupid song you made?" He said still laughing.
"Hey it's not a stupid song!
Its cute..." I said and then laughed.
After laughing our butts off
Nao's face suddenly turned serious.
"Asuna theres something I need to talk to you about... The Mr and Ms intrams thing... Im dropping out of it.
Im sorry." He said while looking down at the floor.
"Oh...  Its alright Nao I shouldn't force you doing something you don't want to do."I said with a smile.
"Asuna. Thank you for respecting my decision. I know you we're looking forward to that Mr and Ms thing. Im really sorry" Yeah I was really looking forward to it. I was looking forward to it because you we're my partner.
"No its fine. Im not really looking forward to it either. We should probly get going to class. You should tell our adviser too. " I faked a smile. He just responded back with a nod and we walked back to the classroom in Silence.

That day Nao told our adviser the truth. I thought we were gonna back out of the competition but we didn't. Because hell happened.
Somebody stood up and said.
"I volunteer as tribute" He even did the three finger salute thing. I looked at the person who stood up. And I saw it coming. The person who stood up was Ryota.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thank you for 5k reads💝

-L.Crawstein