two

"Ah, why is he so cute and kind?" 

Jimin forged a laugh. That single sentence stung his heart greatly, feeling the flowers once again grow inside of him.

"Why do I like him?" Yoongi diverted his attention to Jimin, still in the same position but this time, pouting.

Jimin faked a smile, "it is because he can dance well,"

I danced till the break of my sweat for you.

"he is kind,"

I've always shown my kindness to you, don't you notice it?

"and he is handsome and so much more countless traits and talents."

What am I lacking? For you to love me back?

Yoongi held his stare at Jimin for a few seconds before he lets out an airy chuckle, "you're quoting me aren't you?"

Jimin laughed, "well yeah of course!" Playfully rolled his eyes, "you keep on saying that every time you talk about him. Which is like twice a month or once a week."

It's hurting me Yoongi...

Yoongi straightens his back while his eyes trailed back to Hoseok, letting out a sigh of ease, "That's true."

"Very true," Jimin nods in agreement. There was a sudden burn that he had felt inside of him, causing him to tense up and hold his stomach immediately. His eyes widened, covering his mouth as he felt a cough coming.

The flowers were about to come out.

"Please excuse me," Jimin pushed the chair back, stood up, "I'll just go to the restroom." He said to Yoongi breathlessly. Immediately, he walked to the restroom as fast as he can, trying his best not to run and look suspicious. 

Confused by his action, Yoongi, who was not even able to reply, cocked his head to the side, "alright...?"

Jimin rushed into the restroom and ran into the first empty stall that he could find, locking the door behind him. He crouched down, head positioned above the bowl, and he hacked out all the flowers that were caught in his throat.

It was burning, and it was painful. Jimin's eyes watered as he continues to throw up all the flowers that had flourished inside of him. It was a sickening feeling, it was horrible, treacherous. No matter how much he wanted this suffering to end, he couldn't stop throwing up the petals even when he tries to do so.

After what seemed like painful hours of vomiting, the flowers seemed to have lessened, finally allowing Jimin to breathe once again. He was left breathless, trying to inhale huge amounts of air after throwing up flowers that filled more than half of the toilet bowl. The once blue toilet water turned to red as it was filled with Azalea flowers that remain afloat onto the liquid surface.

He frowned upon the sight.

Some patients had coughed out tulips of different colors, others had roses—some suffering a much more painful life having the ones with thorns—but Jimin, he had Azalea. He always liked Azalea flowers but from what he knows, getting a specific type of flower depends on what the affected was feeling and not because he or she likes that type of flower. So he doesn't really know the meaning behind the flower and why he got it, all he knew about the Azalea flower was that it meant remembering your home.

Maybe that was why Jimin got Azalea flowers, maybe it was because it reminded him of his home—a home of which he wishes to return to. Although he could never return to that home, that is what he knows.