six

Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him into the arcade.

Jimin glances at him, noticing the expression that he had on his face. A thin layer of excitement spread across Yoongi's eyes and the ends of his pretty lips reached way up to the sky. This brought a smile to Jimin's face, his cheeks lighting up with rosy pink.

Yoongi dragged Jimin to a nearby shooting game which honestly surprised the younger at how energetic and hyper his best friend seemed to be over guns and virtual killings.

The elder grabbed a pistol and held it up. He turned to Jimin, who took the other pistol, and asked, "ready?"

Jimin looks at him and briefly nods. He pretends to reload his gun and says with a playful smirk, "I'm ready!"

The game had started off nicely. There were times when Jimin would completely miss the shots which allowed Yoongi to take the points for him. There were also times when he would forget to let go of the pedal to reload, causing him to die instantly. On the other hand, Yoongi had been acing the game, eyes solely focused onto the screen and his lips pressed together in seriousness.

When they finished the final level, Yoongi let out a breath he hadn't known he had been holding. He looks over to Jimin who just stood there and watched him for the remaining levels. The younger's character died earlier since he forgot to reload, again, and because they ran out of tokens.

Even though Jimin was a bit disappointed in himself that he didn't win with Yoongi, he didn't regret losing that last round as he was able to get a proper view of Yoongi's gameplay and gosh, he was just amazing.

"How were my shooting skills?" Yoongi jokes.

"It was amazing!" Jimin smiles. But to be truthful, he wasn't interested in watching Yoongi play the game at all. His eyes were only focused at Yoongi, admiring him with love in his eyes.

He had truly fallen deep. Deep enough for him to allow the flowers to torture him. For him to choose death rather than life.

Yoongi didn't say a word but he nodded instead. He returns the pistol to the holder. Inserting his hands into his pant pockets, he asks Jimin, "what do you want to do next?"

Jimin shrugs, "I don't know, watch a movie I guess?"

"Movie it is then. What movie though?"

Jimin hummed. "Endgame?"

Yoongi smiles widely once again, "alright! Let's go for Endgame."

Grabbing Jimin's hand once again, he drags him to the cinema.

Jimin's happiness at that moment was indescribable. Other than his radiant joy, his heart was pounding loudly as he runs with Yoongi through the sea of people. Though they may have unintentionally bumped some strangers by the shoulder, Yoongi would continue to move past them while Jimin would be the one to look back at the person and quickly say a 'Sorry'.

He wanted to keep the happiness of the moment, keep it in a cookie jar or a safe even, though it wasn't everlasting.

While both of them were in line to buy the tickets, waiting patiently, Jimin felt the churning in his stomach. Holding his stomach and covering his mouth, his orbs slowly got bigger at the realization.

He excused himself. Going under the line barrier, he sprints to the nearest restroom.

He entered a restroom and to his surprise, no one was inside. And even if the restroom was full of people, he didn't care. He runs into a stall, locks the door behind him, and vomits out the flowers onto the toilet. The stems of the flowers scratching his inner skin as it comes through his throat, his eyes watering at the agonizing pain, the distasteful flavor of the flowers that made him sicker than before.

The sickness, it's getting even worse. Five times worse even. This, he didn't expect.

Coughing out the last of the petals, he looks down at the toilet bowl with teary eyes. A small ball of blood rolled down the bottom of his lip, dropping onto the flower-filled bowl, creating a drop sound that echoed throughout the once silent room. Then the uncomfortable atmosphere returns.

Jimin falls on his knees, hanging his head low as he regains his strength. He blinked his eyes, causing a teardrop to roll down his soft cheek, a landing on his lip. He licks his lips, tasting the salt and the blood that were on it. 

From a high peak of a rollercoaster, he is now at the bottom, the point where he regains his consciousness. He lost himself into thought, allowing himself to relax for a moment.

Jimin, death isn't a joke... This sickness is not a joke... I don't want to die... I'm not ready to let go...

He gave himself time to rethink his decisions. Probably he hadn't thought about his death thoroughly enough. He came to the final decision of giving his life away for Yoongi without thinking twice, without thinking about the consequences. Was it worth it? Was his life worth giving for Yoongi?

His answer couldn't be as simple as a yes, it could be as complexed as an essay, but he had no words to give the answer he wants.

He breathes in and out. Wiping his tears away, he stands back up on his feet. He flushed the toilet, unlocked the door and left the stall.

Have fun. All he had to do was to have fun and spend time with Yoongi.

Oh, how he wished that this day would never end.

It's getting worse, the damage of the flowers is getting severe

It's getting worse, the damage of the flowers is getting severe. It doesn't stop growing.

Even if I am with you, the universe isn't satisfied. It only continues to torture me. It watches me in torment, smiling wickedly in satisfaction.

What did I do to deserve this?

What did I do to experience this?

Why does it have to be me?

Why did I choose you? To give my life to you?

I choose to give my life to you because you are the very person that made me happy. You're the main reason why I live, and the main reason why I'm dying.

I will enjoy these last moments with you. I will smile for you because you are my reason. My reason to keep on fighting. You're the reason why I stand strong, even if I'm weaker than I look.

You're the reason why I continue to smile genuinely.

Your happiness makes me alive even at the lowest trough of my life.