Wake up

"Victoria."

"Victoria, wake up."

"Dad?"

"Come on get ready so we can go to the store."

"Why?"

"Because you have to go to school soon.

"Do you even have the list?"

"It's online, along with your classes I printed out for you and a map of the school." He said after handing me a stack of paper.

"Geez, dad thanks you really didn't have to do all of that." I felt bad because be did all that work just for me, but hey what's done is done.

"It's ok now, you have 15 minutes exactly to be done. I'm counting" I laughed as he was tapping his Guess watch out the door.

I laid on my bed and let out a very loud groan. Almost a yell.

"Hey, what the hell crawled up your ass today?"

"God dammit, Liam really, you asshole could have at least knocked on the door."

"Nah, I'm quite okay actually."

"I'll see you in a few. My
beloved asshole." He laughed as he went out of my extremely girly bedroom.

Oh. My. Jesus. I slept really good but, gosh did I look like I came straight out of a dogs asshole. My hair was a mess so I straightened it and up in a ponytail it went. And I don't ever wear makeup so that saved me some time. I put on a red hoodie that read "Imitation is suicide". I put on a pair of black skinny jeans.
I hopped down the stair case and was greeted by Karen making pancakes.

"Hi, good morning."

"Morning."

"How did you sleep, well."

"Great, actually. Thanks for asking. Is it okay if I can barrow your charger I can't seem to find mine." I asked sheepishly.

"Sure go ahead. Keep it actually, I have like three."

"Thank you. Um where's Liam and my Dad."

"Oh, their probably playing ping pong in the garage."

"Ping Pong?"

"Yeah, it's like their bonding sport."

I couldn't help but get some what jealous i mean I miss when I had a father figure to play with.

"Oh,ok. I'm going to go check it out."

"Oh, Victoria. I'm sorry about Liam's behavior. I'm sure he didn't mean to come off rude."

"No,no. It's fine really. I'll be back."

"Ok"

I took a somewhat long walk down to the garage. I walked in and there was my dad in some extremely tight spandex and Liam in casual clothing. I laughed pretty loud because they both turned around. My dad had a deep shade of red on his cheeks which made me laugh again.

"Hi guys, I see you guys are playing ping pong. And I'm done getting dressed if you guys want to go now."

I said somewhat awkward considering not everyone walks in on their dad in some really tight spandex.

"Sure thing I'll be back. Liam don't be mean." My dad had said as he went out the door.

"Sure thing." He then turned to me and laughed. Which was quite the rude action, considering that I did nothing to be or act funny.

"Sorry, I was laughing at you sweater. Great quote."

"It's ok. Are you used to seeing him like that." He nodded his head.

My dad then comes in, and tells us to go.

When we were in the car there was an awkward silence that was cut of by the radio.

"What classes do you have?" Liam asked me
I handed him the paper that my dad had printed out for me.

"Fucking shit." He muttered under his breath. He said as we go into the entrance of Walmart.

"What?"

"Those are the Styles twins."

"Oh."