Finally Harry Trapped🙊🙊

Shelaija pandit: so you are the one who is going to marry my sister.... hmmmmm( walks to and from keeping her index finger on chin)....

I won't ask what's your education???
What's your job???
What's your salary???

What ever it may be, will you keep my Nandu sister happy????

If not then Khallas⚔️..got it dude....

Suddenly Saroj pandit comes

Saroj pandit: shelaija don't irritate your jiju saa... Go from here, let him take rest....

Harry: Thank god my mother in law came and saved me from that minion's sister.

Still I can't believe, how Suddenly my life changed?? It has taken a complete 360 degree U turn....

Can't even imagine in 2 days, I, that's me Harry will be married off....🙄🙄

Oops let me update the flashback to know how my situation changed...

Flashback

Mahendra Pandit was about to kill the little minion and then me. Some how Babhi saa came with an killer idea of slow poison...ya marriage...

Shakshi: kako-saa if Harry marries Nandu your problem will be solved right..

Mahendra Pandit: Hmmm... yaa... butttt... We don't know much about Harry....

Shakshi: don't worry kako-saa.... He is a good boy and has good earnings too. I am also there to take care of Nadu.....

Suddenly Daniel comes...to add fuel to the fire....

Daniel: ya Sasur-saa I and shakshi will take care of Nandu. She is like my sister. She is my responsibility.....

And Harry will definitely prove to be the best life partner for her😜😉.....

Mahendra Pandit: ok done. I am taking this decision based on your assurance Damad saa...

I hope Harry is ready...

Daniel: obviously he has no choice left😝😝😝...

Shakshi: D👿...stop jokin...

kako-saa Infact he is very happy to marry Nandu☺️

Right na Harry😉....

Daniel: ya ya shakshi...he is very very happy🙊🙊🙊🤣...

oh Harry no need to feel shy🙃....

Harry: I was still dizzy due to chloroform effect and Babhi saa and Daniel coined the situation beautifully😥😥...

Daniel: So uncle he is also ready.... But how about Nandu...

Mahendra Pandit: she has to agree....

At present

Harry: so finally I am under house arrest... Ya groom should not go out, due to some rituals...

And they are making me to eat and eat...I have become exactly like that scapegoat who gets to eat more delicious food before the sacrifice....

Uffff marriage was never on my cards or mind, but now, I am going to marry that minion, that school girl...that teeny weeny....ufff.😬😬😬..

But wait!!! why that day this little minion came🤔🤔... And where was Daniel that day.🤔🤔...

Is it Bhabhi saa and Daniel's another umpteen attempt to get me hitched🤔....