Love Dove❤️❤️❤️

Nandini: I felt very shy when he said," Hey beautiful would you please dance with this shirtless Danav tonight".

The thought of dancing with him itself makes me feel shy, now dancing with him, that too shirtless made me blush more.

Harry: I was dancing with her. I don't know I feel very happy when she is near me. I am just getting attracted to her deep red blush and to her every actions.

I feel I did a major mistake by dancing with her just in my shorts. The closeness is creating some dangerous lava within me as a result I start kissing her.

Nandini: His eyes is showing love towards me. But I don't know why he is scared to acknowledge it. But I will wait till he confesses his love to me.

Suddenly he kept his lips on me and waited. He proceeded after getting my consent.

We both shared a passionate kiss. His hands became busy exploring my curves and removing my hooks of my clothes.

Suddenly someone knocked the door.

We parted out and realized, what we would have ended up tonight. We both behaved like teen-ager being caught in their cheesy act.

Harry: I would have lost my control today. Thanks to the person who knocked the door at this hour.

After Minion buttoned her blouse and adjusted her  pallu which had fallen down, I opened the door to find my cute partners.

Shelaija & Jaya: jiju I want to sleep with you. Can we sleep with you and Didi.

Nandini: Ya my babies....come come....

Shakshi: ufff oh you guys are here. Come out....

Nandini: Di took the kids as she loves them more. After becoming pregnant she loves to spend more time with them. Moreover tomorrow my family members will depart from here. I will also miss them a lot.

Before going she said something which made me more shy. Immediately I covered my face with my hands and said oh no oh no...Nahi......

Harry: I was worried when she covered her face after closing the door. I thought she is crying.

Minion I am really sorry, I won't repeat like this in future. But plz don't cry.

Nandini: I am not crying Danav ji😒😒🤦

Harry: Then why you are covering your face🤔? What Bhabhi Saa said to you???

Nandini: I just opened my hands and took Harry Infront of the mirror.

Harry: What happen Minion..... why you bought me here...

Nandini: Di thinks that we did.....

Harry: What we did....🙄🙄

Nandini: Ufff Danav ji you are so....errrr tube light.  I will tell you in detail.

Actually Di noticed lipstick mark on your cheek and my pallu which I have worn in reverse way and the loosely hanging blouse string.

I slowly said with shyness and fidgeting my fingers,"She saidddd errrr are you trying to give company to me...."

So she thinks.... we did that.....

Harry: Shit.... Oh no..... ☹️☹️

Finally I understood. I felt very embarrassed and guilty.

I am sorry Minion I just crossed my limits.

To be frank I am getting attracted to you physically. Rather say my desire has increased which is not correct.