Harry's Nightmare Ends ❤️

Nandini: I woke up at 4am, as it became habitual these days. But I could not find Harry on bed. I searched everywhere but no where he was.

Daily I get up seeing his cute face. Today I am missing that treat... but I will see his photo and satisfy my eyes.

I will practice today in my Danav ji's paradise only.

Shakshi: Hey Nandu my baby...

Today I and your jiju is going to attend an event organized by my hospital.

So would you like to join us???

Nandini: Sorry Di... But I need to prepare for my projects. Surely will join next time.

Shakshi: But will you manage alone by yourself...

Nandini: Ya Di I will manage. Now I am not scared. I have already activated the alarm system. So don't worry about me and enjoy your event.

Shakshi: ok bbye dear....😘😍
Will miss you. Will come back soon.

At night 11pm...

Nandini: uffff ohhhh!! where all people have gone. Still Di and jiju did not come. Actually Di called up at 9pm itself and said she is on the way to home. Why they did not come. Hmmmm🤔🤔 may be stuck with some emergency operation as she is a leading doctor here☺️😇.

But why my love has not come yet☹️☹️. Usually he always arrives sharply at 9 pm to torture me. How can he forget to torture me today???? Ok let me go to sleep....will close all doors properly.....

Suddenly I heard some foot step sounds. I got scared. And even the power went. Oh my god!!😬😬 So Sameer has entered the house. Then I should get ready to fight with smartness. I will show Nandu Ka power 😈😈😈.

I heard the foot step more audible and coming more close. Based on the sound I got ready with my mini equipment to knock down that bloody Sameer with this pepper spray and newly practised punches.

Finally I sprayed the pepper powder💃💃 but to my disappointment, I heard Harry's voice.

Suddenly the power came. Oh no I sprayed on Danav ji....

But wait how he came inside???? Not again with those magical powers....

uffff first I should treasure hunt the secret passages.

Harry: hhhhow daaare youuu miniiiii....on

Nandini: what Danav has drunk that to so heavily.... But why??? He never drank like this before. He drinks but in a limit.

Danav ji you drunk???

Harry: Can't you see that!!.

Nandini: But why Danav ji???

Harry: thaaaaats noneeeee of yourrrrr business....got it....

Blechhhh blarhhhhh Blechhhh blarhhhhh

Nandini: what the hell..... He puked on me and himself and fell down unconscious....

uffff!!!....

Oh god!!....why you are doing this to me....

I 1st cleaned myself and changed my dress, then I cleaned Harry ji and the place. Finally I managed to drag Harry ji to my room as it is in ground floor. It will be very difficult to carry a 6.1 inch Danav, so only dragging him that too with great difficulty🤕🤕.

Finally reached the room. I removed all the possible clothes of his and made him to sleep on the bed with a great difficulty.

Harry: Ahhhh!!! Plzzzz....No...no.... don't beat me....ahhhh