Epilogue

Nandini: Today my final exams completed. Ya I have completed my 4th year of business management. Today I wrote my final papers. And the best part is Harry has gifted me a super market. So from next week I am going to start my own work. I am the boss...😁😁😁

I just came out of my exam hall to find Harry eagerly waiting for me. With him Daniel and shakshi and my princess Anika has come. We have decided to go for a restaurant to spend a quality family time after a long time.

Harry: Finally my wait is over. My darling Minion completed her exams and I am sure she will excel in her exams too. I felt like hugging her and kissing her but I don't want my princess to see adult things. So I just controlled and asked her to come soon.

Nandini: I said bye to all my friends and boarded the car. Harry was sitting near the driver seat as Jiju decided to drive. We both locked our eyes with different emotions running.

Shakshi: Ahem ahem... Guys restaurant has come.

Princess Anika: Chachi chachu cume suun...

Nandini: Ahhh my princess we are coming. She is 3yrs now and she speaks so cutely....

Suddenly Harry kept his hand on my waist and started to walk casually.

Princess Anika: Chachu..... Remove your hand... don't touch girls...

Harry: I was shocked. I know it's Minion's training.

Every one laughed and even I cheerised the moment.

We all went inside and sat. I sat next to Minion. Bhabhi Saa and Daniel where busy deciding the menu. In the mean while I just spoke to her and said her to get ready for tonight's action. I saw her cheeks turning red.

Shakshi: Ahem ahem...love birds can you guys stop your romance session and help us out in deciding lunch.

Harry: I was embarrassed but I managed it with a smile. Bhabhi Saa I am just making my wife feel comfortable.

Finally the order was placed. Suddenly Bhabhi Saa said something which made both of us hell embarrassed.

Shakshi: So guys when you are planning to give a sister or brother to Anika???
Nandu I guess it's time you guys plan.

Daniel: Ya we are eagerly waiting to see Mini version of Harry or Nandu.

Princess Anika: Yaaa I want sister chachu

Harry: I saw Minion getting completely shy so I immediately said," Bhabhi Saa don't make my wife very shy".

I promise next year my lil Princess will join my Anika princess.

Suddenly Minion pulled out some more embarrassing situation on herself.

Nandini: How do you say it will be princess only, why can't Prince come.

Suddenly I realized what I have blabbered out. Immediately I covered my mouth and all laughed.

We had a good gourmet lunch and then did lil shopping and later headed towards our house.

Princess had already slept. Even we went to our house with desires doubling in us.

Actually after that night Harry did not become intimate with me.

The reason behind it was revealed by shakshi Di. She said I had become unconscious that night due to some stress factor and Harry asked her not to reveal as I would feel bad.

From then Harry was so worried that he decided he will control his desires till I become fit.

Harry: Once we reached the home I dragged her to my arms and said to her plz Minion don't make me to wait more.