Alright (Chapter 6)

Leah's pov

I go downstairs and see Jayden, Skylynn and Nash watching My Little Ponies.

"Nash you enjoying this show?" I asked him giggling.

"My favorite show." He says sarcastically.

I laughed "hey can I talk to you for a second."

"Yeah sure." He said getting up.

"Move Nash!!" The girls yelled. I just laughed at him.

"Awkwardddd." I said to Nash.

"Yeah really. So what's up?" Nash asked me.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him.

"No why do you think that?" He questioned me.

"I don't know you seemed kind of pissy yesterday. Did I do something to you?" I asked him.

"Well you kinda stole my bestfriend so I kinda just got a little mad." He said to me.

"What do you mean stole your bestfriend? You wouldn't have met him if it weren't for me." I yelled.

"I mean like I just wanted to like hangout with Cam but we had to watch a movie and shit okay?" He yelled.

"Shut up Nash just shut up I'm stressing my first kid. Your stressing me out." I said crying.

"Slut." Nash whispered.

I run upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom.

"Leah? Are you okay?" Cam said.

I didn't answer.

"Leah?! Answer me baby!!" Cam yelled. Banging on the door.

I lay there and trying to stay there for the babies. Cam and Nash knock the door down. The girls are crying and I'm trying to stay alive. Cam picks me up bridal style. He runs to the car and leaves Nash with the girls. He just wanted to save me and the twins.

Cameron's pov

"Help!! Help!!" I yelled as a nurse came running in.

"She took 6 pills and she's 8 months pregnant." I told the nurse.

"Okay." She said.

*11 hours later*

"Cameron?" A nurse called my name.

"Yes. Is she alright? Are the twins okay?" I asked her.

"Yes all three are okay. But she is in a coma so she can only hear you." The nurse explained.

I walked into her room.

"Leah honey who made you do this? Did I do this? Was it Nash? Please tell me. You need to stay strong for me and the twins and yourself. Please tell me." She moved her index finger.

"Leah 1 tap is a no 2 taps is a yes. Okay?" I said to her she tapped twice.

"Did I do this?" I asked her one tap.

"Was it this morning that happened?" I asked her two taps.

"Was it hate?" One tap.

"Were they in the house today?" Two tap.

"Was it the girls?" One tap.

"Me?" One tap.

"Nash?" Two taps.

"Ugh did he say something about you?" Two taps.

"I'm sorry Leah. Please don't ever hurt yourself again. I really need you your are my source of happiness. Please stay for me, the twins, your family, my family, everyone. Please babe." I said crying.

"I will." Someone said.

I look up and see Leah awake. I grabbed her and held her so close. I didn't want to let her go.

"Cam I love you." Leah said kissing me passionately after.

"I love you even more princess." I said kissing her.

"Leah what did Nash call you?" I asked her she broke down.

"Slut. I'm sorry I shouldn't have over reacted like that it's just the stupid hormones." She said crying.

"No he shouldn't have been calling you that. I can't believe that he would call you that. I can't be friends with him anymore." I said.

"Cam I can't break you and your bestfriend apart." She said.

"It's okay I'm 20 and he's 16 it's kinda of weird being bestfriends with a 16 year old." I pointed out.

Nash came over with the girls. I didn't want to see him.

"Nash we can no longer be friends. I'm sorry you hurt my girlfriend. We are only to talk to each for business and the girls. Now please leave." I said sternly.

"Come one Skylynn." Nash said.

"No," Skylynn said.

"Excuse me?" Nash said.

"Mom can pick me up. You hurt Leah. Go home Nash." Skylynn said.

He was about to hit her.

"Nash you hit her I call the police." I said.

He gave up so he just walked home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nigga damn

Follow

Comment

Vote

For more