Pregnancy Test (Chapter 1)

Leah's pov

I drop the pregnancy test on the bathroom floor. I slide down the wall and cry. I can't believe it I'm pregnant with Cameron Dallas' kid. How am I gonna tell him? I can't tell him. He will leave me. I won't tell him. I throw the test away and fix my makeup a little bit. I turn the tv on in my bedroom with Cam. About an hour later I hear the door open. I go downstairs and kiss Cameron and ask how work was.

"Hey baby." Cam says kissing me.

"Hi Cam. How was work?" I ask him.

"Tiring I'm going to go upstairs and take a nap." He said walking upstairs.

I went into the kitchen and started cooking dinner. I cooked some pasta some meat sauce with the side of bread. I was setting the table when Cam came up to me with the test.

"Leah what's this?" Cam said.

"Um..." I didn't know what to say I just fell to the ground and started crying.

"Leah it's okay baby." Cam said.

"No it's not Cam I can't be a mom. I can't it's just too much work. You have work and I have a part time job. We can't waste our time on a baby." I yelled at Cam.

"Leah I'm happy about this baby. I wanted to have my child with you of course." Cam said wiping my tears.

"Your happy? Your not just saying that are you?" I asked him.

"No Leah. I wanted to have a kid with you. I kinda got you pregnant I forgot to use protection." Cam said looking down.

"I will keep this baby if you want it but if you don't I'm getting an abortion." I said.

"No Leah you can't hurt this innocent baby. I want this kid. It's going to look just like you with your light brown hair. Blue eyes, your nose and soft pink lips." Cam said kissing my lips.

"Thank you Cam. I thought you would leave me." I said hugging him.

"I wouldn't leave you for the world." Cam said.

Cameron's pov

I went to the bathroom and I found a pregnancy test in the trash. Oh no I got her pregnant. Leah was downstairs cooking. I went up to her and showed her it. She just broke down. I can't stand to see her like this.

"I wouldn't leave you for the world." I said to her.

I'm so happy that I'm having a kid with her. I can't wait till I meet this kid. I just don't want any hate for this kid before it's even born.

"I'm gonna go tell the guys." I said to Leah.

"No Cam please don't." She yelled as I was running up stairs.

"Why? Not to be mean or anything." I said.

"I just want it to be a secret and I don't want them to think of me differently because I know they like me but then they will think I'm a slut." She said wimping.

"Can I just tell Nash? He's my bestfriend and I tell him everything." I questioned Leah.

"Okay I will tell Mahogany." She said.

Convo with Nash

C-Cam/N-Nash

C-aye Nash guess what?

N-what you got a yeeter on the way? 😂 jk

C-umm well actually I do have a yeeter on the way 😬

N-omf I'm gonna be an uncle yasss what's the gender? How do you know she prego? Am I the only one who knows? Can I tell the guys?

C-we don't know yet. I know she pregnant* because she took a test. Your not the only person. NO YOU CANT TELL THE GUYS!!

N-shut up Cam and fine I won't tell them but Hayes knows cause he was ease dropping 😬 sorry I'm gonna go smack him

C-okay tell him he can't tell anyone or I will be the shit out of him

N-okay I told him and smacked him 😂

Leah's pov

I have to tell Mahogany she's my bestfriend but she can't tell anyone.

Convo with Mahogany

L-Leah/M-Mahogany

L-hey Mahogany

M-heyyy wyd?

L-nm I need to tell you something but you can't tell anybody and I mean anybody Cam and Nash know and Hayes prolly knows too 😒

M-alrighty shoot

L-I'm pregnant with Cam

M-omg yay I'm going to be an auntie what's the gender?

L-we don't know yet but I gtg

M-okai bye

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Haii guys I accidentally all of my stories but I'm just going to rewrite this one because it was more popular. Baii baes

ilysm

-ariannadallas