Going Home (Chapter 9)

Leah's pov

It was 10 in the morning and the doctor said that we could go home. I was pretty happy about that the beds here are really uncomfortable.

Maddy and Ben are 4 days old now. I forgot to mention. Maddy was born on April 5, 5lbs 2ounces, born at 9:27 am.

Ben was born on April 5, 7lbs 6ounces, born at 9:30 am.

I got Ben in a onesie that said 'you think I'm tough look at my daddy' and some black pants and white baby sperry's.

Cam got Maddy in a pink onesie that said 'you think I'm pretty look at my mommy' and some white capris with some pink baby vans.

I went and changed in the bathroom. After I was done changing Cam got the baby carriers. I placed them in their carriers and covered them with a blanket. Cam carried both of the carriers to the car and I carried the baby bag. I placed the bag in the front and grabbed Ben's carrier and placed him in the thing and Cam placed Maddy in the other one. I hopped in the passenger side and Cam got in the drivers side.

"Wow Cam we created these two beautiful children." I said looking back at both of them then looking at Cam.

"I know and these are the only two other people I will love the most other than you." Cam said pulling me into a kiss.

*skipping car ride home*

I grabbed the bags and Cam grabbed the twins. I unlocked the door and Cam came in with the twins.

Cam changed them both and I would put their clothes on. I fed them while Cam cooked some pasta. I put them to bed even though it was like 3.

"Well hello Mr.Dallas." I said in a seductive way.

"Hiya Mrs.Dallas." Cam said kissing me.

"Cam I'm not married to you." I pointed out.

"You will be one day." He smirked.

"*tongue click* or nah?" I laughed.

"Hehe." Cam laughed then looking down.

"Well let's urm... let's eat." I said awkwardly.

"Okay!" Cam shouted.

"Cam sh th-," I said getting cut off by a cry.

"Sorry, it's hard to remember we have kids. I'll get the baby." Cam said running upstairs.

"Man he's a keeper." I said to myself.

I grabbed some food for Cam and I. Cam came down and I heard nothing but silence. We started eating.

"So are you tired?" Cam asked me.

"Yeah having kids is harder than I thought." I laughed shoving some pasta in my mouth.

"Yeah it is pretty hard." Cam laughed.

*skipping to bed time*

I fed the kids one more time before I went to go get ready for bed. I walked into the bathroom and removed my makeup. I changed and then I brushed my teeth. Cam just walks in and starts peeing.

"Cam!" I whisper/yelled.

"What it's not like you haven't seen it before." He smirked making me roll my eyes.

Cam finished peeing and I finished brushing my teeth. I hopped in bed with Cam. He wrapped me in his arms. I fell asleep cuddling with Cam. About an hour later I hear a loud cry. I get up and get Maddy. I changed her and Ben too. I fell back asleep with Cam. Later that night I woke up about 5 more times. I was going to get up for like the 6th time.

"Sleep some more I got em." Cam said kissing me then getting up.

Cameron's pov

Leah kept getting up and I felt bad so I got them.

"Sleep some more I got em." I said kissing her then getting up.

I walked into Maddy's room and she was hungry. Since Leah was sleeping I just got some formula and fed it to her. I burped her and then she fell asleep. I went and checked on Ben. I changed his diaper and he woke up while I changed him so I fed him too. I went back to bed and cuddled with my future wife. I have to propose it's just I don't know when. Dang I thought it would be easy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry if this is short. But haiiiiii what up?

Follow

Comment

Vote

For more