Yes (Chapter 12)

*two years later*

Cameron's pov

Today was the day. I was going to ask Leah to marry me. We have been dating for three years now. The twins are three years old. Hayes' baby Tyler is now two years. The twins are at Hayes' house with Tyler and Nash. Nash isn't depressed anymore. He has a girlfriend her name is Lily. She is pregnant with a baby girl, I believe she is five months pregnant. Jack and Jack are on a worldwide tour. (I won't be ready for that day) Aaron is very famous singer and model. Jacob and Mahogany had two more kids. Evan is three, Gaby is one, and Daniel is only a newborn. Matt is married to Daniella for about a year and a baby on the way. Shawn settled down and now has a wife of two years and a baby girl Sydney. Taylor has a girlfriend, Jasmine. Crazy just like him. Carter is still dating Maggie and I think she's pregnant. I really don't talk to them a lot.

"Come on Leah let's go." I yelled.

"Coming." Leah said coming down the stairs.

*skipping to the beach*

"I'm hungry Cam." Leah said.

"Here have a sandwich." I said grabbing the basket and getting the sandwich.

"Thanks ya." Leah said eating the sandwich.

After we chatted and ate for about an hour. It was 6:30pm. We took a walk and that's when I was going to propose.

"Leah look at the sunset." I said kneeling down behind her.

"It's beautiful." Leah said looking back at me not finding me there.

She turned around and saw me kneeling down. She covered her mouth.

"Will you marry me Leah Ann Miller?" I popped the question.

She was crying and she couldn't say anything so she just nodded. I got up slipping the ring on her finger and she looked at it and looked back at me.

"I love you Cam." Leah said jumping up on to me.

"I love you too Mrs.Dallas." I said picking her up putting her legs around my waist then kissing her.

*picking the kids up*

Leah's pov

We got to Hayes' house and I went and hugged the kids.

"Nash where is Elizabeth?" I asked Nash.

"I think she's in the kitchen." Nash pointed at the kitchen.

"Thanks," I said running to the kitchen.

"Oh Leah it's nice to see you." Elizabeth said putting some plates away.

"Guess what?" I said really happily.

"What?" She questioned me.

"I'm engaged." I said extending my arm outwards.

"Today? Congrats." She said hugging me.

"Yeah!" I said happily.

Cameron's pov

"Guys I'm engaged." I said to Nash and Hayes before they ran into the kitchen.

"Congrats Leah!! Omg your getting married!!" Nash whispered yelled.

"Haha thanks Nash." Leah laughed.

*skipping to next day*

Leah's pov

Cam and I need to tell the kids we are getting married. I think I will make them breakfast and after they are done eating Cam and I will tell them. It was around 9:30am when the kids woke up. I was already awake making breakfast while Cam did some business on his phone.

"Maddy and Ben come here!" Cam yelled.

"Yes dawdy." They both said.

"Come let's take some selfies." Can said taking some pictures on his new iPhone 6plus.

They all made funny faces causing me to laugh. I took my phone out and made a vine of them taking like 20 pictures on like 5 seconds. I put my phone away and put the kids breakfast on the table.

"Breakfast." I said as the kids and Cam came running in.

"Jeez Cam it's like you haven't eaten in ages." I laughed at him and he gave me a pouty face causing the twins to laugh.

After we were all done eating breakfast Cam and I were going to tell this kids.

"Kids daddy and mommy have some news." I said.

"Well mommy and I are getting married." Cam said.

"Yay!" The twins yelled causing Cam and I to laugh.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Writers block sucks ass.

Follow

Comment

Vote

For more