3: Woke up with a tongue

You were laying peacefully naked after your intense orgasm as sleep had totally enveloped you.

But slowly you were feeling hotter as your lips parted and a sigh escaped from your mouth with a strange tingling sensation developing down there.

You were feeling giddy and weird but in a pleasurable way and extremely wet but this time it was different.

It felt like someone was actually touching you.

You drifted more out of your sleep as you felt a tongue getting in your pussy and eating you out like a wild animal. As if you were its last meal and it will devour your womanhood totally like a beast in heat.

You felt like you were on cloud nine as an unknown force started rubbing your clit making you grasp your bed sheets and arch your back while moaning in ecstasy

You didn't open your eyes as you didn't want this dream to end after all getting tongue fucked in dreams never felt so real, so you just wanted to enjoy a little more.

His tongue was occasionally teasing the folded lips of your womanhood while attacking your clit with circular motions and his tongue was entering your pussy slowly while reaching deep as it begged for your juices to drench his tongue.

His simulation was so intense that you were thrusting your hips onto his tongue as your forehead was now drenched in sweat and your nipples were begging to be touched as they stood erect as a strange need blinded by lust was developing in you.

So you started palming Your own breast as his tongue picked up the pace.  You had started pinching your nipples and kneading them, making you feel closer to getting off.

Soon you felt close to your orgasm and you released with a deep moan but still felt like someone was touching you.

A little surprised you opened your eyes to find a brown hair head between your legs.

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK?! " You screamed out as you grabbed the pillow beside you and hit the head making him take his tongue out from you as his teeth lightly grazed your womanhood.

"Aish babe why so rude! Didn't I make you cum nicely? I am sorry my tongue is not that efficient should I try with my dick " He said standing up stark naked with this long erect member hanging totally exposed.

You were absolutely speechless.

He was HUGE! Like a monster!

Was all this a dream?

Am I a pervert?

Too horny or deprived of sex?

You thought.

You pinched yourself hard shutting your eyes hoping the muscular guy in front of you would disappear.

After a few seconds, you opened your eyes to see no one was in front of you.
You sighed and held your head in relief "Damn it I am getting too pervy "

"Oh darling you are absolutely fine," the stranger said as he sat beside you on the bed ogling your breasts without a single ounce of shame.

"AAHHH PERVERT ASSHOLE I WILL SHOVE A CABBAGE DOWN YOUR ANUS YOU JERK " You screamed at him throwing him off the bed and punching him as you sat on his torso. He was alarmed at your sudden attack as he certainly didn't expect that after eating you out, you would knock him off the bed to hit him. He wanted to be knocked down for something else and who doesn't like a dominating woman once in a while.