10 : Dirty Shower

"His name is Jin " Jungkook chirped out happily thinking of his hyung.

"Like The Kim Seok Jin ? " Jimin asked with his eyes huge and an overly shocked tone puzzling Jungkook that how they know his brother's name.

"Yeah...." Jungkook replied a bit awkward leading to Jimin screech and scream as he jumped on to the seat beside Jungkook while holding his phone aggressively typing.

"Look this Kim Seok Jin ?! " Jimin asked Jungkook while shoving the phone straight in front of Jungkook's face, holding the google image search result.

He was saw his hyung and his puzzled doe eyes turned into a happy fawn, "Yes he is my hyung !!"

Yoongi oddly kept his silence when the younger revealed his brother's name. Suddenly the air around him was too thick and he was sweating badly, so he got up to get himself a glass of cold water. All of this unnoticed by the two younger brats who were too busy talking about Kim Seok Jin beauty.

He wanted to get rid of Jungkook quick , he wasn't feeling well and just wanted to go and cuddle with Jimin. He checked his phone and luckily it was time for you to return and so the door bell rung.

"Y/n must be here ! "

.....
......
........

"How was your day with the other two ? " You asked as both of you entered your apartment with him wrapping his arms around your waist and his head snuggling into your neck.

"I feel like Yoongi hyung hates me but Jimin was nice" He said as his hands wrapped around you pulling you closer.

"Yoongi is like this with everyone dont think much" You laughed.

"Who were you with ?" Jungkook asked as all of a sudden he got a dark aura to those doe looking eyes.

You tensed on his question and getting out of his hold while hiding your blush thinking about your sexy escapade with Jin you announced "What do you mean ? Ugh i had a tiring day I'm going to shower"

As the hot water was trinkling down your naked body it reminded you how Jin kissed you, grabbed you,fucked you hard today.

The thoughts making you horny as you slowly put a finger inside your womanhood remembering the time with Jin as slow moans released your lips. You weren't aware of how loud you were or how your soft whimpers was affecting the already furious male outside your bathroom.

Jungkook was furious as he smelt some other man on you and so he was stripped naked waiting outside your door to pound on you.

And without a huff Jungkook slammed open your bathroom door removing your bath curtain as he stood stark naked.

It was too quick for you to react and so he saw you covered in steam and sweat with water slowly trinkling down your every curve as you fingered your pussy.

This site awakened a animalistic passion in Jungkook as he grabbed your hand and took it out from your lady part, twisted your hand behind your back as your body slammed into the cold tiled wall sending a shiver down your body as you screeched cause of the cold tile.

He bent and nibbled on your ear lobe as he growled in your ear "Let me teach you who can fuck you better harder.....deeper"

His other hand pulled your wet hair as your face tilted a little to him and he took the chance to kiss your lips while loosing his hold on your wrist as you turned around completely with his hands shamelessly exploring your body in a mad frenzy with your back still sticking to the cold tiled wall.

In the heat of the moment you jumped on him with your legs around his waist and straggling yourself on Jungkook strong arms as he held you like you weighed nothing.

You moved your lips away just to take a breath as you looked in his eyes and a shiver ran down your spine, this wasn't the cute bunny clinging to you few moments ago. He was a dominant master ready to make you your slave as he will order you to crawl and mewl around for him.

Jungkook smirked on your flush face as he attacked your neck licking the water droplets on it and then biting ,sucking on your neck surely trying to mark with his teeth. Not just purple hickeys but ferocious vampire marks.

Like a piece of meat he was first relishing the taste while licking you and soon as you were tender enough he bite you.

Fuck he felt like a cannibal and you didn't even have the voice to stop him cause it felt so good and the only voice which came out was a moan.

"You know I didn't give the permission to finger yourself, Did i y/n ?" He said as he lightly tugged your hair from the root so that you look right into his dark eyes flaring with anger making your womanhood throb in need.

'"No Jungkook...." you mewled out weak in his arms.

"Then you better be punished, bend over right now" he said as he let go of your thighs and you held the wall where the shower was attached as the water came down on you and you wet ass exposed vulnerably to Jungkook.

He grabbed your ass with both hands and parted them in opposite ways as his thumb played with your external genitalia and every time his hand brushed over your clit, you whimpered.

But suddenly his touch stopped making you wonder what happened and as you were about to turn and look.

You felt a strong smack on your right ass cheek making you scream, "Scream my dirty slut" with that he smacked your left ass cheek.

"Fuck Jungkook..."

Smack
Smack

He wasn't stopping till your bosom is red and was full with marks as each smack left a tingling sensation which was painful but sweetly pleasurable as it made you dripping wet. The pain was making you tear up but you didn't want him to stop.

"Stand up" he said after one final smack.

You did and he switched the shower off and lifted you up in his arms and took you to your bedroom as he lay you gently on your bed. He got a towel and gently wiped all water droplets on you and kissed every inch of you as he dried you.

As he reached your face he swiped your tears away and kissed your forehead and hugged you into the warmth of his body

As you both lay naked in each other's arms as his hand soothed you into sleep like phase.

....
....
....

Sorry for updating after so long but there were many things going on in my personal life.

Snow